Star Wars The Force Awakens [SPOILERS] Thread: SPOILERS

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the fact that rian johnson is doing the next star wars is the only thing that might bring me back. but ima let people i trust see it first and see if its worth my while. jj abrams is clearly a good solid manager type director. but very little innovation. he did his job. re established star wars as something everyone wants to see, as bland as it was. rian johnson has 2 interesting films behind him, and as long as disney corp. dont suffocate his vision, things might look up .

I need it asap

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
yeah thats what i always figured about vader and luke having entirely diff views on being a jedi and the force, it kind of intersects with my view of life, like i believe that every day is a new day to make things better and im not afraid of failure, because that keeps you from learning things, and learning from failure makes you resilient to its effect when the chances of failing happen, most people believe in this idea that they must get everything right on the first try or its game over and it stresses them out, or if i give my 2 cents they for whatever reason get pissed off. star wars helped teach me about life :mjcry: along with :

bruce-lee-quotes-2.jpg

Dawg I'm the same way. It's why I'm always a Gray Jedi on KOTOR 1 and 2. Because some of those dialog options are dumb as fukk.

Example:

You see a group of thugs bullying a civilian. You walk up to them and see what's going on. They tell you to beat it or get this work. You can say:
Whoa, I don't want to fight. [light side points] or :dahell: You know who you talkin to? *slash with lightsaber* [dark side points]

Then when you're done the person thanks you. And offers a reward. You can either say:
It's all good. Keep it. [light side] or :shaq: Not only do I wan the reward but I want your life. :demonic: [dark side]

I'd play the game and be like who is that much of a p*ssy [light side] or that much of a psycho maniac [dark side] :mindblown:

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Just saw it yesterday and it's meh to me. It's a good action flick with nice cameos (from the older movies) but all in all it's disappointing. Flick is still better than first 2 prequels (which are horrendous so it's not like it's surprising) but it's still below the 3 OG ones.

The biggest disappointment for me is Kylo Ren : he's just a suburbian teen with anger issues (and lol at him fukkin things up with his lightsaber when he hulk up) but more importantly, he's just hollow compared to Vador. Vador only had his mother which he left early and witnessed her die. He was born into slavery but was highly skilled so he thrived for recognition which he couldn't have with the Jedis so the reason to pass to the dark side was (a little at least) legit. I don't how Ren switched to the dark side but I can't see no legit reason why he did.
But the real reason he's a disappointment is that he should never have removed his mask. It was the essential part of his character and once he removed it, all the mystic was gone. I couldn't help but :snoop: because it was only halfway through the flick and the villain was already uninteresting to me.

Also, Finn most likely has some force with him (thus why he can make Luke's lightsaber work). He may be a descendant of Mace Windu somehow.

And the scene at the end was so garbage.
:sadcam::beli:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not really looking forward to a Han Solo film. I would rather see the Jedi Purge or something involving a new/or minor character

Or a Darth Plaguies film since the book is no longer canon they should make a film about him,

CHL

Superstar
Daps
I'm not really looking forward to a Han Solo film. I would rather see the Jedi Purge or something involving a new/or minor character

Or a Darth Plaguies film since the book is no longer canon they should make a film about him,
:leon: that's a dope idea, same with Plageuis

We absolutely have to get some Jedi and Sith origin trilogies at some point in the next few decades :noah:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:leon: that's a dope idea, same with Plageuis

We absolutely have to get some Jedi and Sith origin trilogies at some point in the next few decades :noah:
Breh if they didn't have prequel phobia would could have got a Darth Bane inbetween 7 and 8, and Darth Plaguies between 8 and 9 with Snoke being revealed as Plaguies in 9 :ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd: