Star Wars The Force Awakens [SPOILERS] Thread: SPOILERS

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
i would still put it above all the prequel fights, and even the TFA fight. more at stake, more tension, plus there's more happening beneath the surface than just a physical fight.

i admit it lacks the dazzling fight choreography we expect from modern day blockbusters but they weren't thinking about that in 1977 and i bet you nobody cared. plus it's still looks pretty cool, like they put their whole bodies into the fight. it's so raw, like they're grappling with each other almost.

plus the whole fight you both guys just exchanging classic bars left and right :whew:
Maaaaaaaaaaaan fukk all that philosophical bullshyt! I'm talking about the lightsaber fight itself. That shyt was wack as fukk. fukk all that "what's at stake" shyt. That's not what we're discussing.

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Maaaaaaaaaaaan fukk all that philosophical bullshyt! I'm talking about the lightsaber fight itself. That shyt was wack as fukk. fukk all that "what's at stake" shyt. That's not what we're discussing.
Regardless of the actual fight, many of the prequel fights advanced the plot and had "more at stake" and were "more than just a physical fight" anyway. Vader/Obi-Wan, Mace/Sidious/Anakin (Vader) for example. I have no idea what @Kill Dat Noize is talking about :why:

He comes across as an overzealous OT stan disregarding everything else.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Regardless of the actual fight, many of the prequel fights advanced the plot and had "more at stake" and were "more than just a physical fight" anyway. Vader/Obi-Wan, Mace/Sidious/Anakin (Vader) for example. I have no idea what @Kill Dat Noize is talking about :why:

He comes across as an overzealous OT stan disregarding everything else.
no, the OT is just better.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Kylo Ren's lightsaber

When in doubt consult wookieepedia :wow:
the saber hilts are actually genius because he can just slide them down to cut off his oponents fingers

hes like a templar swordsman

s-l300.jpg

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I dont get how luke vs vader on bespin was the best saber fight? it was like watching someones younger brother play his older brother at street fighter, the older brother basically lets him see what he can do till hes one hit away from defeat, then hits him with an infinite to win each time, then finally the younger brother manages to beat his older brothers ass and hes all :whoo: then starts really paying attention and each time he gets ko'ed without landing a single hit