Star Wars The Force Awakens [SPOILERS] Thread: SPOILERS

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Thought we would see some stars IR BBC action between Finn and Rey, but it looks like he was friendzoned :francis:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
i would still put it above all the prequel fights, and even the TFA fight. more at stake, more tension, plus there's more happening beneath the surface than just a physical fight.

i admit it lacks the dazzling fight choreography we expect from modern day blockbusters but they weren't thinking about that in 1977 and i bet you nobody cared. plus it's still looks pretty cool, like they put their whole bodies into the fight. it's so raw, like they're grappling with each other almost.

plus the whole fight you both guys just exchanging classic bars left and right :whew:
:martin:

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Well they had way more troops than the resistance seemed to have with the republic destroyed so I doubt it
Neither the Republic nor the First Order will be destroyed as of Episode 8. I doubt the Republic had their entire forces stationed on just 5 planets in the whole galaxy. Maybe they had one of their most powerful fleets stationed there though.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Do we know who that guy was at the very beginning of the film, and why he was talking to Poe? shyt bothers me and I'm sure yall have the answers

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Light sabers were originally meant to be heavy to hold in ANH, this brings me back to ren and how he's just pretending to be an all powerful sith. The way he wields his saber and the way the light saber looks itself is very primitive (medieval) like he just half assed a light saber because he had no clear idea of how to build a proper one. It looks unstable with its fiery outline like its going to explode. Whereas everyone else's looks lighter and more precise like something you'd see jet Li wield. His fighting style is primitive because I remember the scene in kingdom of heaven where balian is learning how to fight and his father a knight shows him how the blade isn't the only part of a sword that can be Lethal.
I'm not so sure it's because of poor construction, the unstable look of the saber is due to the type of crystal he used.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Do we know who that guy was at the very beginning of the film, and why he was talking to Poe? shyt bothers me and I'm sure yall have the answers
He was his pops, he turned back and shot in rage at kylo ren when he killed him, that part where he stops the shot from the blaster

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Wait he's not his pops, he's actually an ally to the rebellion as well as head member of the church of the force, I think that's why he's referred to as father, whatever it was, it was poes seeing Kenobi getting killed by Vader moment, even ren knew him because he brings up how old he's gotten, probably when he was training with Luke