Star Wars The Force Awakens [SPOILERS] Thread: SPOILERS

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw the movir for the second time today. Still like it a lot. My only complaints are the painful dialogue between ford and fisher, and the trash soundtrack. But kylo ren is a great villain so far and i lIke all the new heroes
kylo lost his luster when he took off his helmet, they should of never let him take it off

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
kylo lost his luster when he took off his helmet, they should of never let him take it off
Nah, I actually think he's more compelling without the helmet. In a film full of rehashes its nice to have a main villain that doesn't need the mask to be evil. Obviously at this point hes flawed and conflicted but that will probably change in the next movie.

Also dude is one ugly mutherfukker so he doesn't need the helmet :russ:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, I actually think he's more compelling without the helmet. In a film full of rehashes its nice to have a main villain that doesn't need the mask to be evil. Obviously at this point hes flawed and conflicted but that will probably change in the next movie.

Also dude is one ugly mutherfukker so he doesn't need the helmet :russ:
He looks like a sissy that gets beat up at school

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
my friend had the star wars rolling stone mag and it had this pic in it which i thought was badass as fukk, I don't remember this side profile shot being in the film

Kylo-Vader-RS.jpg

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
my friend had the star wars rolling stone mag and it had this pic in it which i thought was badass as fukk, I don't remember this side profile shot being in the film

Kylo-Vader-RS.jpg
That imagery has got me wondering, if, they chose to highlight vadets helmet to look white from the burntness to symbolize him renouncing the darkside right before he die

Thats gotta be it

Kylo dont even see it

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps

i thought they took the helmet off way too early and in an anti-climatic way. it only killed the mystique of ren and made it obvious that ren and rey are gonna have some frenemy relationship. i bet ren saves rey at some point of the series or vice versa.

i'm still hyped at that ending. rey is gonna be a dope jedi:banderas:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
black star wars fans were going to see it. the casual probably not. I personally know a few black people who this was their first star wars movie ever and they went opening week. That says a lot. We all know seeing a black guy swinging a lightsaber had a lot to do with it. The reason the misdirection doesn't work in the movie is because Finn gets all the punishment and none of the reward while Rey gets all of the reward and none of the punishment. Thats what leads to her being overpowered and him being a roll player. He faces all the adversity that turns someone into a hero but doesn't end up the hero. You can't name a action movie where the guy who had it the hardest never got to redeem himself.

100% Truth

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Is the Locker Room filled with idiots?! Are they really complaining about Fin?!! Anyway, I really enjoyed it.
Some people will complain just to hear themselves complain

Just ignoring them is the best u can do

To quote mark twain... “Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”

Daps
Pretty much those posts are on auto scroll to me now, he did or was involved in too much to have those fools claiming shyt and making it all more serious than it was:snoop:
This site pisses me off sometimes. I love coming to this site because there's a forum with people like me. But its times like this that make me want to leave. The site is always complaining about blacks not getting proper treatment in Hollywood, and finally when we get a brotha in one of the biggest movie of the year (in which he killed), they find someway to complain.