Star Wars The Force Awakens [SPOILERS] Thread: SPOILERS

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We off the bullshyt. I want to know what role these ladies are auditioning for:

These are the 3 finalists reported back in early September:

Someone in the other thread said they had to do chemistry reads with Boyega:shaq:. I'm guessing that with Rey gone Finn meets a new chick in the Resistance and upgrades. How's Rey going to take that?

If Finn knocks down the new girl and Rey he's officially the GOAT:wow:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Considering how small the Resistance is compared to the Republic if VIII jumps in time Finn could already be a leader of the Resistance by then :leon:

They were tight bout him being a jedi so think how mad they gon be when he sending canon fodder cacs and aliens to the nearest super weapon. Shiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeet

:lolbron:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Someone in the other thread said they had to do chemistry reads with Boyega:shaq:. I'm guessing that with Rey gone Finn meets a new chick in the Resistance and upgrades. How's Rey going to take that?

Force sensitive bytch fight over Finn....:lolbron: Also i think it's possible this would nudge her a bit to the darkside, a jedi can be corrupted by love and their feelings...:ld:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yeah, the rumor was that the role was for Finn's love interest since they had to do chemistry reads with him.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Idk I think people are over thinking who Rey is.

The 1st six films plus a whole cartoon was about anakin, then his son, now it will be about his grandkids. Rey is Luke's daughter.

Reason Luke isn't happy to see her right away is that still feels a lot of shame.

All my opinion of course.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
While don't y'all stop backseat modding and let the discussion flow naturally?

Cot damn.

This isn't the Episode 8 speculation thread anyways. This is the episode 7 spoiler thread. Let people discuss all aspects of the movie.

As has been stated across threads through every forum of this website.....this is the Coli, and while all are welcome, black issues do tend to take precedent here. So of course Finn is going to be an important discussion here : They marketed the movie as a "progressive" movie. "Breaking down barriers". "SW is for everyone"...and then they gave us...this.

White posters usually go to this backseat modding shyt when the discussion is "too black" for them....:mjpls:

Go to reddit or ***** if you want to avoid the racial issues that the movie has.

I actually don't think Poe will be as prominent as some are suggesting.

Poe is essentially an "Elevated Wedge", with some of Lukes ANH optimism and mannerisms.

Ridley and Boyega will remain the co-stars.

Isaac will get more time...but don't expect some sort of buddy-movie.
The reason I want to backseat mod is because that conversation isn't going anywhere . I admit Finn isn't perfect but neither is Rey or Poe or Kylo or Leia or anyone . The problem is you made your mind up about Finn and no matter what Anyone say your not gonna agree . If the problems with his character was merely how he was written as a character ok but we' aren't getting anywhere with the race debates

Also I'm black and perfectly fine with the movie

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Force sensitive bytch fight over Finn....:lolbron: Also i think it's possible this would nudge her a bit to the darkside, a jedi can be corrupted by love and their feelings...:ld:
Yeah I think he may have someone else interested in him and when Rey returns she's kind of like oh :francis::mjcry:

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
tumblr_nzvcfsbnsO1v29judo2_250.jpg

Who is down for this twist in ep. VIII?

FAP

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department

We don't really know anything about the role, who was cast, etc.

People saw "chem reads" and assumed love interest, but honestly, they could have been reading for anything.

Lupita was rumored to be his LI at one point and she ended up playing this weird orange thing.

They start filming in like...2 weeks I think.

I'm really hoping for them spoilers to drop....time to start this bytch up again....:lolbron:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

People saw "chem reads" and assumed love interest, but honestly, they could have been reading for anything.

Lupita was rumored to be his LI at one point and she ended up playing this weird orange thing.

I'm really hoping for them spoilers to drop....time to start this bytch up again....:lolbron:
That was only because she was the only black name casted.

Same reason people are trying to connect Finn to Mace or Lando's lineage.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

We know they won't be interacting with Rey if she's training. I doubt Poe gets that kinda look. Unless they play an alien it all points to that character interacting with Finn:blessed:

Tatiana Maslany was the runner up to lead Rogue One but it's rumored that she's taking a role in another film. If they cast Gina Rodriguez:whew:. I ain't even know they had Puerto Rican girls in that galaxy. Rey might come back and kill Finn:lolbron:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Jesus no! I cant root for this fakket. He killed his pops theres no redemption for him unless he walks into snokes throne room with a suicide vest in ep 9
The way it was executed didn't really hit the right note tHough the only reason one would feel sad is that that is the last time we will see Han solo. Truth be told during the fight in the forrest with Rey I kept saying they better not darth maul this guy and that's not good

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
SMFH I thought Lupita was gonna be all up in the film looking sexy and shyt
turns out she played some orange thot