Star Wars The Force Awakens [SPOILERS] Thread: SPOILERS

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
This movie :wow::mjcry::salute:

I enjoyed the fukk outta TFA, was everything I wanted it to be. Obviously a lot of questions to be answered, that's why there's more movies to come and I can't wait to see em.

The previous thread had me a bit worried with people going crazy about Finn, but he killed it. He's not a jobber, a sidekick, a coward, or any of that bullshyt that was being pushed.

So much to learn about Rey, I need more of Poe (dude is a GAWD behind the sticks), Chewie, R2, BB-8, C3PO (how'd he get that red arm? we need that story)

fukk, now I need to go see this again :ohlawd:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Delusional Finn haters entering this thread as well :scust:

Thoughts on who the Knights Of Ren are? And what Kylo being the "master of KOR" may indicate for who they are?

Could Snoke still be Plageuis?

Which planet will the New Republic move their capital to after the Starkkiller base attack? Given that their forces are "a fraction of the Clone Wars era Republic", how will they respond?

Is Luke a grey Jedi?

Is the force awakening in Finn?

How powerful is Kylo Ren? The last fight didn't give the best indication.
Will Kylo receive a Darth title in Episode 8?

Did Rey have prior training?

Is the First Order based in the Unknown Regions?

Will Lando be in Episode 8?

1. KOR are kylo ren's attempt at creating his master/apprentice sith shyt....he and the people that follow him are pretty much vader fan boys...think they just gonna be other jedi in training that were with luke but joined kylo...we got a glimpse of them when rey touched the saber...

2. naw, snoke isnt plageuis....plageuis was killed by palpatine...also, they both were mentioned in previous movies as separate people...snoke was part of the master/apprentice shyt, but his wasn't a main focus, but with everyone else dead, he gets his chance to shine now....

3. have no idea

4. if you mean the top of the chain, yes

5. powerful as shyt...him stopping the phaser shot showed that...his force power is just raw/unfocused....

6. probably...was hinted at when snoke said it was time to finish his training...that mean darth (whatever) is finna be born....

7. don't know, probably not...think all her shyt is just natural ability and comes from years of fending for herself.....

8. don't know...

9. would be nice, but I doubt it...we not getting a billy dee cameo this trilogy...

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ooo just talked to a homie bout the movie and he cleared something up for me about how bad ass kylo is.

1st of all when he drops his helmet its like some weighted saiyan clothing shyt dumb braulic so his strength must be crazy!

2nd- the last scene where he bodies his pops he took chewie's bowcaster blast to the hip and just fell to one knee while earlier when random storm troopers got hit they were flipping wire fu matrix style and taking dirt naps! Dude was punching his wound because he was using the pain to fight on!

:ohhh:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I see nothing but friend zone for that nigguh. Sorry.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only reason why Finn was put in a coma is because they obviously don't have an idea of what they're going to do with him in future installments. Don't say "New Han" when that role is clearly going to Oscar Isaac and is why his role was so small in the film as Harrison Ford took it for this film.

One minute Kylo Ren could do everything from stopping lasers mid-flight then next minute he's getting washed by someone who's never wielded a light-saber and even loses :what:All that stuff was just stupid and downright terrible :mjlol: Threw two movies worth of development into 1 movie, it was the same with the relationship and situation between Han and Kylo.

Vader and Dooku were both 1-0 up going into their seconds films, Vader was even 2-0 at one stage, Kylo's already 0-1 with a KO and he's meant to be the main big bad of this series :mjlol: and some of you have the nerve to question George FOH :mjlol:
It's called character development. Finn now has something to prove to others and himself in the next movie. It also shows the casualties of battle and the sacrifice Finn made to protect Rey. Once that point was made his purpose/story for this specific movie was over. So him being in a coma is fine and adds uncertainty for the audience.

1. Kylo took a bow caster shot straight to the abdomen. He's basically dying from that point on. The movie even goes out of it way to show Kylo in pain and bleeding out.

2. Kylo is not as powerful as he leads people to believe and he knows it. He's struggling with his own identity and not being able to live up to expectations.

3. Kylo is very unstable mentally and physically during the fight vs Rey and Finn. With Finn he let his guard down. With Rey he underestimated how much of the force she possessed. Both things are typical of someone who practices the dark side of the force. He is not a Sith nor a Jedi and probably turned to the darkside as a padawan, he's just a practitioner of the force now.

Don't make the mistake of comparing all Jedi to the Best of the Best. The Prequels and the Originals dealt with the creme of the crop, Obi-wan, Yoda ,Luke, Anakin, Mace Windu, basically legends of the Jedi Order. But take two seconds to look at the Jedi in Clone Wars at the stadium or how easily they were taking out by order 66. Jedi aren't untouchable gods and many non force users had the ability to kill them which is no secret.

So bare in mind all of Kylo's disadvantages/shortcomings and the fact that he wasn't fully trained into the equation and its not so far fetched that Rey and Finn didn't get obliterated.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Ooo just talked to a homie bout the movie and he cleared something up for me about how bad ass kylo is.

1st of all when he drops his helmet its like some weighted saiyan clothing shyt dumb braulic so his strength must be crazy!

2nd- the last scene where he bodies his pops he took chewie's bowcaster blast to the hip and just fell to one knee while earlier when random storm troopers got hit they were flipping wire fu matrix style and taking dirt naps! Dude was punching his wound because he was using the pain to fight on!

:ohhh:

He is too in his emotions for my taste...

nikka would snap at a moments notice, tearing down his whole ship with his light saber just cuz he got bad news...

He is nice with the force sure.... but being overpowered by Rey was unacceptable in my opinion, and Finn shouldn't have even lasted 10 seconds if he was the Gawd, I thought he was the shyt myself tell I seen Rey resist his force torture tactic...

He better listen to the Honorable Minister Snoke every step or his death is certain for sure.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
In the star wars comic thats out they revealed han had a black bounty hunter wife so that stuck out the most to me as a wtf moment. So he can literally be the new solo lol like he lands somewhere random and see's his mom and she like my ex had one of these

but judging by what happens in the OT.. i would say if Finn is a Solo ... He would be a grandchild .. or he's over 40 years old

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Based on what's everything said or implied, I think the reason why Kylo Ren was seduced what because Snoke gave him a false spin of what happened in Return of the Jedi. The First Order being remnants of the former Empire or we can say separatists of the New Republic. From Hux's admittance of one of his own bloodline (I think his father) was a general that was killed by the former Rebel Alliance that is now the New Republic, I believe a lot of generational sympathizers who had family that were under the Empire that were killed and now willingly part of the First Order.

Kylo Ren is arguably conflicted in not understanding why the "terrorists" won and toppled the Empire and why Luke would be the one responsible for "killing" Vader (which if you technically look at it, Luke DID kill Vadar, Vader didn't die on his own, he died due to the brutal beating given by Luke. If Snoke spun it in that way as to say the rebels were terrorists that won, that Ren's parents were leaders of that terrorist organization and say that Vader was one of the greatest warriors of the solar system and was killed by Ren's own uncle, then it is very understandable as to how and why Ren was able to turn.