giphy.gif

they gonna get that work
Dat Saber :ohlawd:

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
To the people that can't wrap their mind around Kylo losing the fight; There was more to this fight than just powerlevels. That fight was just as much Kylo vs Kylo as it was Kylo vs Rey & Finn. Kylo is stubborn, arrogant, and delusional. He was so caught up in denying the fact that Rey was actually strong in the force he let his anger blind his judgement.

Basically the fact that Kylo was instructed not to kill the her and Rey's ability to use the force is what kept her alive.

But Kylo's anger and stubbornness is what lost him the fight.
Breh thank you!! You actually understand Star Wars and the force unlike the rest of these heathens who are complaining but don't even understand the basics

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Finn was never gonna win with some of you dudes.

Force Sensitive Finn(Which is still a possibility) would've still got the beats put on him by Ren and dudes would have been unhappy about that. Rey is of that Skywalker bloodline so of course she would be damn powerful. My theory is she already had SOME Jedi training.

Critical thinking,Strategist Finn is getting called a fukking garbage man with no skills. I could very easily see him being the leader of the resistance someday.

The black mans intellect has always been questioned and we have a character that finally displays high IQ,strong morals, resourcefulness and courage, yet dudes are complaining.

:pacspit: all the Finn haters

Alot of dudes gnna be looking real silly when when episode 8 and 9 conclude. I'm seriously :mindblown: how people don't see how this man is gnna be important to this story.
Dap Rep and:salute:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
To the people that can't wrap their mind around Kylo losing the fight; There was more to this fight than just powerlevels. That fight was just as much Kylo vs Kylo as it was Kylo vs Rey & Finn. Kylo is stubborn, arrogant, and delusional. He was so caught up in denying the fact that Rey was actually strong in the force he let his anger blind his judgement.

Basically the fact that Kylo was instructed not to kill the her and Rey's ability to use the force is what kept her alive.

But Kylo's anger and stubbornness is what lost him the fight.

When you think about it, Ren's current motivations are childish as fukk. He's basically vader stan. Like dude aint witness his parents killed or nothing. Didn't grow up a slave, even got trained by LUKE.

Did han beat this dude or something? Scared to smile, they called you ugly?

wth is this dude brooding for? That's why Ren, as he is currently constructed, will always be untapped potential (if he remains dark). His heart aint in it.

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Well considering that Annakin was a Jedi master and Kylo hasn't even completed his training yet.
Ben is 7 years older than ROTS Anakin though :lolbron:

Though to be fair Anakin had easily the most accelerated development of any force user ever pretty much.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Finn was never gonna win with some of you dudes.

Force Sensitive Finn(Which is still a possibility) would've still got the beats put on him by Ren and dudes would have been unhappy about that. Rey is of that Skywalker bloodline so of course she would be damn powerful. My theory is she already had SOME Jedi training.

Critical thinking,Strategist Finn is getting called a fukking garbage man with no skills. I could very easily see him being the leader of the resistance someday.

The black mans intellect has always been questioned and we have a character that finally displays high IQ,strong morals, resourcefulness and courage, yet dudes are complaining.

:pacspit: all the Finn haters

Alot of dudes gnna be looking real silly when when episode 8 and 9 conclude. I'm seriously :mindblown: how people don't see how this man is gnna be important to this story.

Sanitation.

Unforgivable.

I don't give a fukk. These movies have a world-wide cultural impact....they did everything they could to boost womens rights, but didn't have the foresight not to call the only black character a garbage-man.

As far as being important to the story...time will tell. As of now, he has no force sensitivity, no ability to fly, no falcon, no droid, his jacket comes from another fukking character...the same character who also NAMED him, he's not taken seriously by anybody....and he's in a fukking coma.

Oh and the main girl that he had chemistry with, leaves him in the medical bay to go start the actually important storyline.

IQmaJL3.jpg

I'm tellin' y'all...Finn is the PIPPIN of this universe. An emasculated sad-sack comedy relief sidekick type. His story *is* going to be frustrating for anyone who has black-interests in mind.

I'm very concerned about what Marvel does with BP. After SW, it seems like we were all foolish to believe that Disney would actually place a prominent, respectable black character at the forefront of one of their movies. At this point...I can almost *guarantee* that BP will have *some* major caveat. It might be subtle, it might be hand-waved, it might not be apparent to those that only skim through movies...but it'll be there. There will be *something* that takes away from either his character or his kingdom.

Last edited:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sanitation.

Unforgivable.

I don't give a fukk. These movies have a world-wide cultural impact....they did everything they could to boost womens rights, but didn't have the foresight not to call the only black character a garbage-man.

As far as being important to the story...time will tell. As of now, he has no force sensitivity, no ability to fly, no falcon, no droid, his jacket comes from another fukking character...the same character who also NAMED him, he's not taken seriously by anybody....and he's in a fukking coma.

Oh and the main girl that he had chemistry with, leaves him in the medical bay to go start the actually important storyline.

Bu bu in 2019 he gon be bad ass :troll:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Bu bu in 2019 he gon be bad ass :troll:
Yep.

And people will still try to defend it. Not realizing that they just spent the whole fukking trilogy to get to that point.....

Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if they killed him off immediately after he become respectable. "Oh, but he made the ultimate sacrifice"....smh.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Kylo Ren should had kept that mask on. :wtf: His reveal was way too early and damn dude behind the mask was not menacing looking at all. Or at least save the reveal when Han Solo told him to. That would had been much better.

I wish they would just gave Kylo Ren the Darth Maul treatment and just killed his character off. :camby: There's no coming back with those Ls he took from those rookies jedis. For a second time, they somehow found a way to fukk up a would be great villan. First Darth Maul, now Kylo Ren. When dude matrix that laser in the beginning, I thought redemption for what they did to Darth Maul

That wasn't the point. He isn't supposed to be "menacing" like Vader...THAT. IS. THE. POINT.

Vader was maimed and had a monstrous appearance. Rey says something to the effect of "you are just a monster in a mask" and he reveals himself to show her "I'm not a monster at all :troll:"

I'm not saying you are but this thread is showing me most people have NO fukkING CLUE how to actually watch movies. The dialogue isn't just there to hold you over to the next set piece. :martin:

Its like the nikka who listens to a Kendrick album and can only focus on the beats....its fukking disgusting.