Star Wars The Force Awakens [SPOILERS] Thread: SPOILERS

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
CWwzVwaWIAAx8j5.jpg

Luke will train her ala Yoda in "Empire". I'm sure that's when "Rey I'm your father" will come up. Not to mention, Kylo will be back with a vengence ala Vader in "Empire" in Episode 8.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cuz it's his grand dad :stopitslime:

Lol and why is the strongest sith emotion to gain power enslavement? Like palps and plag had money so why all the hitler shyt? Just hire a lil private army and have forge orgies making chicks nut from across the room

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
just saw it tonight in 3D...theater had no more that 20 people in it :blessed:

here are my thoughts and questions:

when Kylo Ren is talking to Vader's mask and asking "show me the power of the dark side again".
this implies that Vader has come to him in spirit form before and dropped some Dark Side knowledge on him.
this shyt is fukking my head up.

Luke has started a new Jedi Academy?
where are all of the other Jedi that he has trained?
was Luke with all of the other Jedi he was training when Rey found him but we just didn't see them?

Leia is Force sensitive...she felt Han's death.

Why didn't they put Finn in a Bacta Tank?

Don't even get me started on how this all differs from the books.
:beli:

overall i really enjoyed the movie.
i thought it was great all around.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I really hope they delve into what happens with the Clones in future movies.
The books gave the Clones a culture and a real sense of individuality that tied into Mandalorian culture in such a nice way.

CHL

Superstar
Daps
All this Finn will be a Jedi stuff still just seems like a massive reach to me. Wishful thinking by fans who really want to see another black Jedi. If he becomes force sensitive it will be for fan service cause the movie doesn't allude to it. All I've seen is mental gymnastics to make it seem like he's force sensitive.
This is simply no where near true.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Han's death; my take on it....

Han taking part in the destruction of the shield so that the Rebels could destroy the Super Weapon was a complete copy of SW VI.
however, i'm taking Han's death as a hint that this will be the end of paying such direct homage to the old films.

i would like to have seen Chewbacca go crazier and rip Storm Troopers apart with his bear hands after letting loose with his Bow-Caster.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
This is simply no where near true.
Where does it allude to it? Kylo ren looking at him :troll:? Finn being proficient enough at the lightsaber to only get slightly worked by a storm trooper :troll:? Ppl will see what they want to see. The book may allude to it but I didn't see anything in the movie that would lead me to believe Finn is force sensitive :yeshrug: