Star Wars: The Force Awakens (OFFICIAL THREAD)

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I wanna see this so bad.. should I buy the digital copy today and then the bluray Tuesday?
I did. Just wait for Tuesday :francis:

For the record, the Amazon version looks better than VUDU. Don't know how iTunes looks yet though.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
how about you just chill until tuesday

i enjoyed the movie but it wasnt all that

I mean yeah.. I did wait this long.. but it wasn't for lack of effort..

I did. Just wait for Tuesday :francis:

For the record, the Amazon version looks better than VUDU. Don't know how iTunes looks yet though.

Guess i'll watch 1-6 and Rebels until Tuesday.. I was hoping Dish had it on PPV/VOD for 6.99 but no luck.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I mean how she know how to fly it.
well she obviously has intricate knowledge on mechanics from being a scavenger on jakku and she was going to steal another ship before it got blown up by tiefighters so she obviously was already a pilot, I assume most ships operate in generally the same way, Poe could fly a tie fighter without flying one before, do you have to learn to drive again every time you get a new car?

Last edited:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Only about thirty minutes in, but I'm enjoying it so far :ehh: I only watched one of the last three that came out due to my disappointment in watching the one that I saw. I think I got really turned off by the last trilogy due to jj binks and the heavy handed cgi use for the clone army. This one feels more like a traditional star wars movie, good stuff.

Last edited:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
People said Williams' score was average in this film, but I disagree. It's not as boisterous and iconic as his previous works, but it is synched up PERFECTLY with the film and what is going on the screen. "The Scavenger" and "Rey's Theme" are some of my favorite JW tracks. The scene where Rey rides down the side of a sand dune may be one of my favorite in the entire film. I don't know, something about that scene is just magical. The cuts and editing are really good, specifically when it cuts from a zoomed in Finn with his bloodied handprint stormtrooper helmet on to Rey scavenging with her stormtrooper esque mask/goggles on.

hold up :ohhh::ooh::krs:

i never noticed this

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
hold up :ohhh::ooh::krs:

i never noticed this
I love great transitions in films, it's really an art.
e9a2b742bd52150d93c4f80645f6a38e.gif

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i read this shyt wrong breh i thought you was saying that she was rocking poe helmet :snoop: :russ:

like she found his helmet before fin found his jacket and stuff
ahhh, nah lol. I get a huge hard-on when films have really good scene transitions like the gif I linked you. Kubrick would do that shyt all the time too

like this

4140844_o.gif

to me it is the sign of SUPERB direction

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
ahhh, nah lol. I get a huge hard-on when films have really good scene transitions like the gif I linked you. Kubrick would do that shyt all the time too

like this

4140844_o.gif

to me it is the sign of SUPERB direction

breh you gotta put some more up thats dope im going to see if i can notice any

you should make a thread