Star Wars: The Force Awakens (OFFICIAL THREAD)

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
I watched the movie and there isn't enough evidence to determine that either way. That will probably be explored in sequels.

Well the thing with the force is that JJ and I guess going forward sees the force more as a magical /religious type of thing , not Lucas prequels portrayals

If you take the PT as canon, then all they have to do is give Finn and Rey a blood test. The test that the wise Jedi Council should have used on the suspicious and shady Palpatine :shaq2:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I was disappointed, but not as BvS disappointed with this... yet, this bumped my home theater like a drunk white girl on prom night :wow:

STAR WARS IN GLORIOUS 1080p AND DTS 5.1 IS WHAT LIFE IS ABOUT :damn:

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
lol. I hate the PT, but it happened. Anakin was whiny before he turned heel, and he did turn heel in a gay way :manny: Most of it was cringey and wack, but it all officially happened. Which means Leia and Obi were liars/forgetful in the OT.

But at least Sheev was trill AF, Order 66 was kinda gully, and Ani was on Padme's level looks wise, I guess. If they cast Leo like they wanted, she'd've been out his league. Hayden would smash him in a fair one :ld:

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I liked it. And we knew it was familiar. But i didn't know it was THAT blatant

I didn't think it was bad but I didn't feel that it was great either, had this whole been there, done that feeling. I remember seeing the nods but like you, I didn't know they were that blatant.

I can't really be mad about it because I always felt that they should of just remade episodes 6-9 and I got that with 6 in a way.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Well the thing with the force is that JJ and I guess going forward sees the force more as a magical /religious type of thing , not Lucas prequels portrayals

"The force is strong in my family"

The originals introduced the idea that the force was exclusive/blood related, not the prequels.

Chef

All Star
Daps
I need to watch this movie again to see if I'm bugging out. Did the Starkiller base have any other form of protection? :patrice: You'd think there would be some star destroyers protecting it. It just seemed like the rebels flew in, fought some TIEs and got low. :beli:

Last edited: