Star Wars: The Force Awakens (OFFICIAL THREAD)

CHL

Superstar
Daps
I was checking the TFA bluray in regards to the scene with Starkiller Base firing and Finn. As he is walking up the steps to the ship, he hears the screams of people in the Hosnian system, THEN he turns around in distress and sees the beam in the sky. He's clearly force sensitive.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I was checking the TFA bluray in regards to the scene with Starkiller Base firing and Finn. As he is walking up the steps to the ship, he hears the screams of people in the Hosnian system, THEN he turns around in distress and sees the beam in the sky. He's clearly force sensitive.
But is that cannon?

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
:wow:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually liked it less the second time I viewed the film. When it comes out on Blu I'll see if that changes again or not. Right now, I just see it as a decent foundation for Rian Johnson to build off of with VIII, that's all I saw it as and nothing more.