Star Wars: The Force Awakens (OFFICIAL THREAD)

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
They're doing a re-release of force awakens supposedly in march or april
where did you hear this?

I saw a post from a local theater yesterday sayin that it's the last seek to see it in IMAX.

it's winding down and may pass titanic WW, but it's not catching avatar.. and march april is when batman will be out.. i don't see it happening personally. they make more $ off the home release without splitting with the theaters

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
where did you hear this?

I saw a post from a local theater yesterday sayin that it's the last seek to see it in IMAX.

it's winding down and may pass titanic WW, but it's not catching avatar.. and march april is when batman will be out.. i don't see it happening personally. they make more $ off the home release without splitting with the theaters
Like last month

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
2l9dg3.jpg

The Solo Family :laugh:
tumblr_o279de9GYw1s5zf6fo1_1280.png

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
DARTH MAUL was a total fuk up by lucas, he could of been the star that saved the prequels, instead he made him look like a fool

This.

He should've propped up Maul as a monster villain in Episode I, only to reveal Darth Sidious at the end to show that Maul was just a pawn. He did this with Dooku in Episode II.

Cut back half of Jar Jar's scenes and give them to Maul tearing up the galaxy hunting down Amidala and the movie might've been something real.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When y'all get the chance govto YouTube and watch the everything wrong with star wars prequels movie. I just finished watching episode 1 and 3...they are about 26 min long...very funny