Star Wars: The Force Awakens (OFFICIAL THREAD)

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Not a Star Wars fan and haven't seen any of the other movies in their entirety...but i caught this about midway thru in the barbershop yesterday and watched about 30-45 mins of it :ehh:

Did the brother get the PAWG in the end? :jbhmm:

Need to know so i can decide whether or not to drop $5 on this for a copy of my own.

No, he doesn't.

He ends the movie losing the final fight against Kylo (The bad guy)....he ends up getting punched, slashed in his back, and ends the movie in a fukking coma.

She leaves him on a hospital bed to go and complete her own journey...:mjlol:

shyt was racist as fukk. A lot of these clowns didn't catch it/don't want to believe it, but believe me....they marketed this movie as some sort of black excellence, only to :troll: in the end.

Edit : Finn is clearly hetero though. The internet jumped on the scenes with him and OI because they felt uncomfortable with how close Finn and Rey were growing through the movie. They *almost* go there....but for some reason (cough'cismcough) everyone tried to make Finn and Poe 'a thing'.

If Lucasfilm listens to this shyt and actually tries to make this dude Finn a gay....:wow: The agenda...he's already emasculated enough.

Last edited:

CHL

Superstar
Daps
No, he doesn't.

He ends the movie losing the final fight against Kylo (The bad guy)....he ends up getting punched, slashed in his back, and ends the movie in a fukking coma.

shyt was racist as fukk. A lot of these clowns didn't catch it/don't want to believe it, but believe me....they marketed this movie as some sort of black excellence, only to :troll: in the end.

Edit : Finn is clearly hetero though. The internet jumped on the scenes with him and OI because they felt uncomfortable with how close Finn and Rey were growing through the movie. They *almost* go there....but for some reason (cough'cismcough) everyone tried to make Finn and Poe 'a thing'.

If Lucasfilm listens to this shyt and actually tries to make this dude Finn a gay....:wow: The agenda...he's already emasculated enough.
On the one hand I hope Finn gets a love interest in Episode 8 via the new female lead they're casting but on the other hand I hope he gets with Poe just to witness your reaction :umad:

Also you just implied that gay is emasculating :troll: the cism :troll:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
No, he doesn't.

They really shouldn't have did that..:snoop:
made finn into garbage and rey a complete mary sue

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Still think it was lame that the promotion of the film insinuated that Finn would be a Jedi

Still think the Finn hate is unwarranted and that he was the best part of the film.

Still think Rey character was meh with her HAX forced sensitive abilities.

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
Still think it was lame that the promotion of the film insinuated that Finn would be a Jedi
You should have read the spoilers then. We all knew for a minute he wouldn't be a Jedi because we read the spoilers.

Everyone wants Poe and Finn to suck each other's dikks in ep8, and I think it will happen. Why else would Finn ask about a CUTE boyfriend. He likes dikk.

All his interactions with Poe were clearly a budding romance. Right away, Poe takes the dominant position and names him. He will be the giver and Finn the receiver :manny:

Some vids 4 yall nikkas

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
On the one hand I hope Finn gets a love interest in Episode 8 via the new female lead they're casting but on the other hand I hope he gets with Poe just to witness your reaction :umad:

Also you just implied that gay is emasculating :troll: the cism :troll:
Anyone but him fukking with Rey is bs in my eyes....:birdman:

I heard that new female role isn't his love interest, and that it's basically a small role at this point....:umad:

If they make him gay, they'll be nothing for me to do but :to:

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Anyone know how long they're likely to keep TFA in theatres for? Late February? March?

CHL

Superstar
Daps
mid to late february, according to someone I know at the theatre. then Id guess they would want to gear up marketing for the home release in early april. How many times you seen it breh?
:ohhh:

3, haven't seen it in around a month :patrice: definitely going to at least once more. You?

CHL

Superstar
Daps

:scust:
Pleased to see the dislikes outnumber the likes

Yeah terrible video. And there were far better things in the prequels and that came from the prequels than Maul :manny:

from the comments:
"Look, I hate the prequels. I'm cool!" Grow up.
:mjlol:

Jared Petty looks like a little troll that would live under a bridge. His voice annoys me so much for some reason..
:deadrose:

i like episode 3 anyone else?
:blessed: