Star Wars: The Force Awakens (OFFICIAL THREAD)

Conz

Superstar
Daps
not gonna lie, i thought the outcry over a woman and a black dude being the main characters was absolutely ridiculous... but if they make the 3rd lead gay... gimmie a fukkin break. it's not even a "well every 5th person is gay so why wouldn't there be gays in the galaxy blah blah" it's blatant pandering. let the subdivision of homosexual Star Wars fans enjoy the movie without "seeing themselves on screen." They'll be ok.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not gonna lie, i thought the outcry over a woman and a black dude being the main characters was absolutely ridiculous... but if they make the 3rd lead gay... gimmie a fukkin break. it's not even a "well every 5th person is gay so why wouldn't there be gays in the galaxy blah blah" it's blatant pandering. let the subdivision of homosexual Star Wars fans enjoy the movie without "seeing themselves on screen." They'll be ok.
Agree no reason to show if he is gay or not on screen. They can save that for the books where they dive deeper into characters lives

Conz

Superstar
Daps
there's very little to go on for the Poe gay stuff, but i have no doubts they made that a little ambiguous so they have wiggle room later in the series. they probably left it open as an option.

I got dibs on calling him "Mo Hammerin"

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
you got something against homosexuals breh?:sas1:

why cant the best pilot in the galaxy be gay? :sas2: