Star Wars: The Force Awakens (OFFICIAL THREAD)

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Lucas says in the commentary that he wanted the acting to be wooden like the old Flash Gordon serials. I agree that it (the acting criticism)is over exaggerated

Please don't give a pass to shoddy writing and acting by saying that's what the director wanted. That just makes Lucas the Hutt look like an even bigger idiot

Hammerhead is more important than the prequels, breh.

Yakface >>

Last edited:

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not a Star Wars fan and haven't seen any of the other movies in their entirety...but i caught this about midway thru in the barbershop yesterday and watched about 30-45 mins of it :ehh:

Did the brother get the PAWG in the end? :jbhmm:

Need to know so i can decide whether or not to drop $5 on this for a copy of my own.

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
Not a Star Wars fan and haven't seen any of the other movies in their entirety...but i caught this about midway thru in the barbershop yesterday and watched about 30-45 mins of it :ehh:

Did the brother get the PAWG in the end? :jbhmm:

Need to know so i can decide whether or not to drop $5 on this for a copy of my own.
When are you gonna stop being a c00n, nikka. The brother don't want her, he is gay and is gonna have a gay relationship with that Hispanic in episode 8. Disney gotta pander to the LGBT crowd now.

They musta been showing a cam copy at the barbershop since it don't come out on DVD till April.

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When are you gonna stop being a c00n, nikka. The brother don't want her, he is gay and is gonna have a gay relationship with that Hispanic in episode 8. Disney gotta pander to the LGBT crowd now.

They musta been showing a cam copy at the barbershop since it don't come out on DVD till April.

His character was really a fakkit tho? :dwillhuh:

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
His character was really a fakkit tho? :dwillhuh:
CYqAk0eUAAAvbPv.jpg