Star Wars: The Force Awakens (OFFICIAL THREAD)

CHL

Superstar
Daps
:dwillhuh: who is Hammerhead

Hopping online talking about how their childhood got snatched away by Lucas with the Special Editions :mjlol: How he took the magic out of the force :mjlol: How used Yoda out of character and how he ruined the saga with the prequels :mjlol:

:mjlol:
:russ:

bolded really gets to it. That's the perspective they want to view Star Wars from. Which is sort of ironic since they're like 40

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
How can you call yourself a SW stan and not know this trill nikka:

latest

Turn in your SW card, you're not a true fan.

I don't hate the prequels, ain't een seen em all. Just parts of em.

CHL

Superstar
Daps
It's even echoed by the young casuals that watch videos like this

:scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust:

:scust:

I watched ROTS last night, say what you want about the dialogue and acting (I still think criticism of them is exaggerated and overstated), the overall story is really really good. Not too mention the visuals for 2005 were ahead of its time.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:scust:

I watched ROTS last night, say what you want about the dialogue and acting (I still think criticism of them is exaggerated and overstated), the overall story is really really good. Not too mention the visuals for 2005 were ahead of its time.
Lucas says in the commentary that he wanted the acting to be wooden like the old Flash Gordon serials. I agree that it (the acting criticism)is over exaggerated

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
People (especially a certain kind of people :mjpls:) always want to take OWNERSHIP of everything and feel ENTITLED to shyt.

Star Wars is whatever George Lucas says it is, take it or leave it. (And for the new movies it's whatever Disney says it is).

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
Hammerhead is more important than the prequels, breh. The prequels simply aren't that popular.

Some stuff they did was corny, like Anakin's eyes turning yellow all of a sudden. Kinda weird.