Star Wars: The Force Awakens (OFFICIAL THREAD)

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Bringing Plagueis kinda lessens Palpatine's accomplishments. I rather Snoke be someone else.
Honestly I don't think so. Palpatine/Sidious still remains the one who brought down the Republic and destroyed the Jedi from the inside. Plageuis surviving is just a testament to his own manipulations and findings of the force, as he must have found out some way to survive shortly before Sidious supposedly assasinated him. I don't think it brings down Sidious.

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Well for a few years if I remember right it wasn't cool to be a Star Wars fan @Darth Humanist

I really doubt it's gonna be plagueis , it's gonna complicate stuff more and bring more attention to the prequels
I didn't really have the exposure during those years to make a judgement on it as I'm only 19, all I can say is growing up I was like the only one who I knew to be a SW fan let alone an EU reader :yeshrug:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I will say, she is much better in motion, I wasn't really digging her just based off the pics on the internet. She has a charm about her.
weird comment, but she moves well. does that make sense? i found her fighting, running, etc to have a kind of elegance to it. this is probably the gayest thing I've ever said when complimenting a girl I find attractive.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
weird comment, but she moves well. does that make sense? i found her fighting, running, etc to have a kind of elegance to it. this is probably the gayest thing I've ever said when complimenting a girl I find attractive.
To quote Riley , you gay nicca

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so I had a dream last night that I was getting mad because spike was playing A New Hope, but it didnt play ESB or ROTJ. Im going to be going to see the movie again in less than 2 hrs