Star Wars: The Force Awakens (OFFICIAL THREAD)

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i love those nikkas more than star wars x10000 but look at star wars' influence...them stans are serious and they come in packs. no other movie is putting up numbers before even coming out like that.
Well for a few years if I remember right it wasn't cool to be a Star Wars fan @Darth Humanist
Not really

Makes plagueis looks better caused he played his apprentice
I really doubt it's gonna be plagueis , it's gonna complicate stuff more and bring more attention to the prequels

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Well for a few years if I remember right it wasn't cool to be a Star Wars fan @Darth Humanist

I really doubt it's gonna be plagueis , it's gonna complicate stuff more and bring more attention to the prequels
to me it JUST got cool again. it always came off as some strictly nerd shyt except for the people who watched it when it first came out and were just kids or whatever at the time..

and im sure when the prequels dropped it became even more taboo to be a Star Wars stan

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man everytime I look around I see the rocky movies being shown on tv, but they cant play the original star wars movie, I cant believe with all the hype they arent showing it on FX, AMC, spike or anything like that

Im probably going to pop in episode 3 later tonight since its the only movie I own and im itching for some more star wars

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
man everytime I look around I see the rocky movies being shown on tv, but they cant play the original star wars movie, I cant believe with all the hype they arent showing it on FX, AMC, spike or anything like that

Im probably going to pop in episode 3 later tonight since its the only movie I own and im itching for some more star wars
Disney owns the syndication rights
Viacom had them before the sale and used to play them all the time on spike

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Disney owns the syndication rights
Viacom had them before the sale and used to play them all the time on spike

not sure what that has to do with anything if disney owns the rights which I already knew you would think they would have been playing the movies since there is so much hype right now. Its mindboggling and frustrating

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
not sure what that has to do with anything if disney owns the rights which I already knew you would think they would have been playing the movies since there is so much hype right now. Its mindboggling and frustrating
They haven't shown them on tv since Disney bought em was my point abs idk went they haven't been showing them
Spike was always showing marathons just because.
Maybe there was a clause saying they can't skew them on tv die a while. Idk

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Just finished the movie with the wife. Pretty good:ehh:. Haven't seen Star Wars in a minute tho so some of the older references went over my head but enjoyed the shyt.