Star Wars: The Force Awakens (OFFICIAL THREAD)

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
I was watching old starwars and a couple questions after watching

There was a scene where Darth Vader took orders from a ship Captain and it had me :jbhmm: why is he taking orders from this bum

2) why didn't Darth Vader have the abilities to shoot lightning boltz from his hand?

3) How is it in rotj when the lord palpatine is frying up luke and vader steps in and tosses him overboard how does Vader die? He only had his hand cut off.
hes only doing so under orders form the emperor. but general was never in power
he doenst shoot lightning because he wasnt taught it
he ate all that force lightning and it fukked up his suit, his suit kept him alive

Groot

Guarding the Galaxy
Daps
Reppin
Planet X

8650e4c388fc3e13a598e57d698044a0.png

CWdpyKQWUAEr4Qk.png:small

star-wars-episode-7-production-release-date.jpg

soldout.png

:mannygroot:

I am Groot?​

Last edited:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just got back from seeing it for the second time :blessed: this time in 3D. Loved it..I haven't went to see the same film twice since I've been an adult.

how would you compare the non 3d to 3d? i watched it in 3d and it was good, how about the other way around?

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
The one of the biggest criticism I heard about the movie for here and other sites as well.

I agree they made her to perfect in the movie and up stage almost all the male characters she came across in some fashion.

My theory they did that on purpose so that she might turn to the dark side next sequel but I don't think Disney has the balls to do that.

Lol this fanfiction with fictional characters as gay pair been going for a while. Naruto/Sasuke and Batman/Superman for examples

Is just this one is the first to get intention like this on the media for some odd reason.:skip:
Storm Pilot is the male version of Korrasami.

Disney almost had balls with Sleeping Warrior. They might turn Finn into Aurora and Poe into Mulan.

Think about it.

CHL

Superstar
Daps
2) why didn't Darth Vader have the abilities to shoot lightning boltz from his hand?
He was in a mechanical suit :why: any force lightning (which he was capable of) would have just redirected back at him