Star Wars: The Force Awakens (OFFICIAL THREAD)

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
True but it's more the act of using the light saber. For what we know she hasn't been trained.
my only hope is that wasn't her first meeting with Luke. Cuz if the OTs and prequels taught us anything is jedis also have to train + hone their gifts? They made Rey seem like you just have to be force sensitive and you are good. I liked the movie but that was one of my main gripes. Kind of made jedis look not so special

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
i'm broke right now...got me really contemplating watching the cam version :scust:

last cam i saw was that last TMNT movie because a friend of mine put it on, but otherwise i havent sought one out maybe ever.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
i'm broke right now...got me really contemplating watching the cam version :scust:

last cam i saw was that last TMNT movie because a friend of mine put it on, but otherwise i havent sought one out maybe ever.
if you got time catch the matinee some where. you got to atleast watch it in good quality before the cam.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
if you got time catch the matinee some where. you got to atleast watch it in good quality before the cam.
tumblr_mkkdo3iICZ1r5j928o1_250.gif