Star Wars: The Force Awakens (OFFICIAL THREAD)

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
These are the 3 finalists reported back in early September:

Yup, i don't even have a preference b/c i don't know who any of them are except for the orphan black girl (Tatiana) whom I caught like 5-6 episodes of her show. One ep she was lookin kinda shapely in bra/panties.. tho this was 2-3 years back and lookin at her imb, maybe i was imagining things. :manny:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:mindblown::mindblown:

:dahell: Brehs is it a safe bet that if Finn was a cac, NOBODY would be talking shipping him with a dude??!!

Last edited:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
:mindblown::mindblown:

:dahell: Brehs is it a safe bet that if Finn was a cac, NOBODY would be talking shipping him with Poe??!!

No if Finn was a "cac" they'd still ship him, why do you think he's only being shipped with Poe because he's black? Random people are playing into "the agenda" to "emasculate" black males?
Do you live under a rock or is this your first tike venturing out into the internet beyond thecoli and other safe spaces? Because heterosexual white men from essentially any population movie or TV show are shipped by thousands of people every day.
You're only noticing because it's Star Wars.
And stop exaggerating it as if the number of Rey/Finn people don't grossly outnumber people who ship Poe/Finn.
This is a microism.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
saw this yesterday finally, and can't stop thinking about it. Loved it. I can nitpick but i don't even want to.

... ok a little.

-Phasma sucked. For all the build up, she wasn't even Boba Fett. At this point I don't even care about her in future movies.
-Carrie Fisher is awful. I kinda wish Leia died.
-Snoke - even if he was a hologram - looked fake. For all the great practical effects, i thought his cgi should have been better. Those tentacle monsters also didn't feel like Star Wars to me.
-C3PO somehow still managed to be a huge faq in 3 minutes of screen time.
-Han's death didn't get me like i thought it would... but i knew it was gonna happen, so...
-No more fukkin death stars!

Outside of that, i thought all the new characters were great. Rey is already my favorite heroine of all time. Seriously. There are like 3 iconic heroines imo. Female action stars are garbage, she's great. Also, for all the worrying you guys did, i thought Finn was a great character. Poe also. Kylo was the weakest of the 4, but that's only b/c i'm forcing myself to pick one and i think he has some better shyt in store down the line.

Better than Jedi... and if anyone thinks RotS is better than this, they're out of their mind. I watched all the movies last week. That movie is remembered fondly and it's not even good.

... all this said, i could change on this one over time b/c im on such a high right now, but there's no question it smokes the prequels, even if you want to call it a rehash of A New Hope.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
this movie did a pretty great job of pairing off the main characters. Every single one of them had at least an impactful scene with one another. Finn especially. Dude had rapport with every character in the movie down to Chewy. Even on the darkside, they set up every characer's relationship with the other. very well done

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I was watching old starwars and a couple questions after watching

There was a scene where Darth Vader took orders from a ship Captain and it had me :jbhmm: why is he taking orders from this bum

2) why didn't Darth Vader have the abilities to shoot lightning boltz from his hand?

3) How is it in rotj when the lord palpatine is frying up luke and vader steps in and tosses him overboard how does Vader die? He only had his hand cut off.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Bruh, you realize that both those movies made over 2 billion right?!? Avatar is at like 2.7 billion. It might have a chance at titanic but I don't know about Avatar. That shyt made 2 billion overseas alone.

The closest thing to Titanic is Jurassic World at 1.6 billion. Titanic is at 2.1 billion and then Avatar at 2.7 billion.

:umad:

Almost 1bn already and hasn't even been released in China yet.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
I know I'm later than most of you nikkas, but did any of you find it retarded how quickly Rey picked up the force?

She just randomly said "hey nikka, let me outta here and gimme yo gun" and dude was like "ok :ld:"

Other then that it was pretty impressive, although Carrie Fisher's acting was kinda wack.
The one of the biggest criticism I heard about the movie for here and other sites as well.

I agree they made her to perfect in the movie and up stage almost all the male characters she came across in some fashion.

My theory they did that on purpose so that she might turn to the dark side next sequel but I don't think Disney has the balls to do that.
lol @ them tryna campaign Disney into making Finn gay in the sequel :mjlol::snoop: (:mjpls:)

There were reports months ago that several girls, including the star from Orphan Black, were auditioning for some important role for SW VIII... and the auditions involved chemistry-reads with Boyega. So its clear Finn is gon be busy simping and being simped by these interstellar British beckys for the foreseeable future.

Fin and Poe work better as just homies anyway.
Lol this fanfiction with fictional characters as gay pair been going for a while. Naruto/Sasuke and Batman/Superman for examples

Is just this one is the first to get intention like this on the media for some odd reason.:skip:

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
I was watching old starwars and a couple questions after watching

There was a scene where Darth Vader took orders from a ship Captain and it had me :jbhmm: why is he taking orders from this bum

2) why didn't Darth Vader have the abilities to shoot lightning boltz from his hand?

3) How is it in rotj when the lord palpatine is frying up luke and vader steps in and tosses him overboard how does Vader die? He only had his hand cut off.

Watch all of these lol