Star Wars: The Force Awakens (OFFICIAL THREAD)

Groot

Guarding the Galaxy
Daps
Reppin
Planet X
Ok one thing i'm noticing (in the first 3 movies) is the shots that have been altered or upgraded from the originals. It really takes away from the movies because overall everything looks really natural...then all this cgi shyt happens and completely throws everything off

i wish i saw the ORIGINAL versions....that Jabba/Han scene looked hilariously bad.

:grootcry:

We are Groot...

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Ok one thing i'm noticing (in the first 3 movies) is the shots that have been altered or upgraded from the originals. It really takes away from the movies because overall everything looks really natural...then all this cgi shyt happens and completely throws everything off

i wish i saw the ORIGINAL versions....that Jabba/Han scene looked hilariously bad.
Yeah......

I wish Disney wold release the original theatrical cut in a Blu-ray set

Last edited:

Groot

Guarding the Galaxy
Daps
Reppin
Planet X
not feeling these furby ass nikkas in part 3. too much of this shyt going on :russ:

umad.png

:camgroot:

I am Groot...

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Finished about 3 hours ago and I really liked it, was my first Star Wars film tho so I'm prolly missing out on a lot and I'll prolly watch them all soon

I talked to my co-worker before I watched it and he said he didn't like it but he's a major Star Wars fan which had something to do with it I guess

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Ddooooooopppeee

I feel good for yall Day One Star Wars fans

This makes me want to see em all (I've only seen Empire Strikes Back)

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
finished the 3rd one. weakest of the 3 to me other than Darth's unmasking and a few random parts...felt like i was watching Gremlins or something during all the ewok scenes that i did not care for. it just felt goofier than the other ones. felt like an early 90s movie aimed at kids for one half and the other half was tying story together.

just started up Phantom Menace..i'm about 20 minutes in and this is pure trash :dead:

is Natalie Portman a Geisha? :mjlol:

2 Chainz in this shyt...WOW...i totally get why everybody was mad about this shyt. the movie started off ok then as soon as he hit the screen it became garbage. the CG is really bad at times too, though i give them props for not making this movie look so much like it came out 30 years or whatever after the original.

I can see why fans were heated at this. I'm having trouble even keeping it on.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
shyt was trash :camby: chick already became a Jedi master na the story was real weak. Dude looking menacing at first then he takes his mask of and looks like a herb teeenager wasnt feeling it.

She didn't become a jedi master tho... :heh: she was getting lucky cause dude was hurt and bleeding out...

She was getting lucky after he was already softened up.