Star Wars: The Force Awakens (OFFICIAL THREAD)

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
if i'm not tired after i finish this third i'm gonna roll right into the prequels :myman:

Starting the third right now. Esb was good can only imagine it if everything wasn't spoiled.

As far as the prequels are concerned, TPM sucked and AOTC would have been better with some of the clone war stuff throne in, IMO.

MostHatedBox

Boxstate's own
Supporter
Daps
Something tells me Rey has had training in her younger years. I think the next movie will flash back from the past and present Godfather part 2 style in Episode 8

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Posted this in the spoiler thread too.
Ok so I finally understand the relationship between the resistance/rebellion/first power thanks to various forums that explain the books.

The new republic demilitarized sometime in between rotj and tfa but kept a star-fleet. The republic also signed a peace treaty with the first order giving them control of some Outer Rim planets.

Leia foresaw that the first power would be a problem and created the Resistance, which is rag tag of fighters who are secretly funded by the Republic.

When Hux is giving his Nazi speech he also mentions that the Republic violated the treaty by supporting the resistance, which was his excuse for destroying those five planets.

There's more to the story but that's the gist of it.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
@Darth Humanist once my reps is up....... I got you bruh :salute:

I remember seeing the timelines from some books I borrowed from Goodwill when people donated them (stole)....... shyt is deep and goes back far as fukk..... I didn't become a Star Wars fan til after AOTC and didn't watch Clone Wars.......... Should I watch Clone Wars???? Is it worth the watch?????

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Posted this in the spoiler thread too.
Ok so I finally understand the relationship between the resistance/rebellion/first power thanks to various forums that explain the books.

The new republic demilitarized sometime in between rotj and tfa but kept a star-fleet. The republic also signed a peace treaty with the first order giving them control of some Outer Rim planets.

Leia foresaw that the first power would be a problem and created the Resistance, which is rag tag of fighters who are secretly funded by the Republic.

When Hux is giving his Nazi speech he also mentions that the Republic violated the treaty by supporting the resistance, which was his excuse for destroying those five planets.

There's more to the story but that's the gist of it.

LOL at "giving his Nazi speech"...... Some shyt I heard and read really did make them seem racist..... Can't explain it but when I saw that scene that one scene I went :dahell::scusthov::skip::skip::skip::skip: then I knew what time it was................. shyt looked too real bruh

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I also hit the :francis::francis: during that scene........ I understand why it was there and why they did it but that shyt seemed weird and different to me

Groot

Guarding the Galaxy
Daps
Reppin
Planet X
Creed/Mad Max > SWFA

agreed.gif

:sasgroot:

We are Groot...

Groot

Guarding the Galaxy
Daps
Reppin
Planet X
if i'm not tired after i finish this third i'm gonna roll right into the prequels :myman:

Something tells me Rey has had training in her younger years. I think the next movie will flash back from the past and present Godfather part 2 style in Episode 8

LOL at "giving his Nazi speech"...... Some shyt I heard and read really did make them seem racist..... Can't explain it but when I saw that scene that one scene I went :dahell::scusthov::skip::skip::skip::skip: then I knew what time it was................. shyt looked too real bruh

I also hit the :francis::francis: during that scene........ I understand why it was there and why they did it but that shyt seemed weird and different to me

:obama:

:grootbanderas:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Leia's outfit in this 3rd one :shaq:

her character is kind of meh...she's real dry and stone faced. its hard to tell if thats her character or the actress.

everybody looks way older in this one too. cats was eatin.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Leia's outfit in this 3rd one :shaq:

her character is kind of meh...she's real dry and stone faced. its hard to tell if thats her character or the actress.

everybody looks way older in this one too. cats was eatin.
Well, the kinda had to postpone prediction because mark Hammel got into a car accident

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Well, the kinda had to postpone prediction because mark Hammel got into a car accident
ahh ok..i noticed between the first and 2nd he looked like he aged a good bit..and he looks way different in this 3rd one. Harrison Ford also looks almost a decade older, but it was 6 years so it makes sense.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Ok one thing i'm noticing (in the first 3 movies) is the shots that have been altered or upgraded from the originals. It really takes away from the movies because overall everything looks really natural...then all this cgi shyt happens and completely throws everything off

i wish i saw the ORIGINAL versions....that Jabba/Han scene looked hilariously bad.