Star Wars: The Force Awakens (OFFICIAL THREAD)

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
watching Empire Strikes Back for the first time...

why is Princess Leia grilling everybody :dead: first half hour she's just side eyeing everybody like :mjpls:

Harrison Ford and Chewbacca's relationship is straight hilarious. all these years i never realized nikkas knew what Chewy was saying...him and Han Solo be going back and forth and having me :dead:

and ya boy C3po keep talking about his joints :dead:

whatever monster gripped up Luke in the beginning also had me dying. that shyt looked hilarious :mjlol:

Ayeee im watching this one for the first time too. About 12 minutes into it.

Hope its better than A New Hope. RotS and TFA are my faves so far.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Thinking about watching this shyt again at 11 in IMAX...I have to stop :merchant:

Breh you can choke nikkas out without touching them, read people's minds, stop projectiles in mid-fukking air, and shoot lightning out your fukking fingertips when you join the darkside. Why wouldn't you join them nikkas?

Force power/Legends

:manny:

They still have their fair share of tricks.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
watching Empire Strikes Back for the first time...

why is Princess Leia grilling everybody :dead: first half hour she's just side eyeing everybody like :mjpls:

Harrison Ford and Chewbacca's relationship is straight hilarious. all these years i never realized nikkas knew what Chewy was saying...him and Han Solo be going back and forth and having me :dead:

and ya boy C3po keep talking about his joints :dead:

whatever monster gripped up Luke in the beginning also had me dying. that shyt looked hilarious :mjlol:

:laugh: