Star Wars: The Force Awakens (OFFICIAL THREAD)

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Got one of these big ass cups :noah:

s-l225.jpg

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Can the light side of the force do anything cool? :francis:

They make the dark side sound too enticing :demonic:

Lord Plegius/Snoke might have a new recruit :mpls:
What we've seen of the Jedi isn't necessarily a whole representation of what the Light Side can do I imagine

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Thinking about watching this shyt again at 11 in IMAX...I have to stop :merchant:
Can the light side of the force do anything cool? :francis:

They make the dark side sound too enticing :demonic:

Lord Plegius/Snoke might have a new recruit :mpls:
Breh you can choke nikkas out without touching them, read people's minds, stop projectiles in mid-fukking air, and shoot lightning out your fukking fingertips when you join the darkside. Why wouldn't you join them nikkas?

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Thinking about watching this shyt again at 11 in IMAX...I have to stop :merchant:

Breh you can choke nikkas out without touching them, read people's minds, stop projectiles in mid-fukking air, and shoot lightning out your fukking fingertips when you join the darkside. Why wouldn't you join them nikkas?
And they have cookies :wow:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

because it makes you crazy....:why::pachaha:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
change of plans I was going to go solo to a 430 imax showing tomorrow morning because I got tired of waiting but instead Im going to the second best theater in town late morning sunday non-imax with a relative who doesnt like imax sadly. Will have to catch it imax later in the week. Everyone in line was scooping up tickets for the next couple of days. This movie has to hit 200 milly for the weekend

Due to a lack of strength I do know about a couple of major things that happen in this movie but I dont think it will keep me from enjoying this movie and im not even a huge star wars fan. I wish I would have been able to watch the original 3 movies before hand but no channels are showing it.

Also do you think we will ever see a star wars movie that shows just how bad ass the jedi are or are they overrated

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
watching Empire Strikes Back for the first time...

why is Princess Leia grilling everybody :dead: first half hour she's just side eyeing everybody like :mjpls:

Harrison Ford and Chewbacca's relationship is straight hilarious. all these years i never realized nikkas knew what Chewy was saying...him and Han Solo be going back and forth and having me :dead:

and ya boy C3po keep talking about his joints :dead:

whatever monster gripped up Luke in the beginning also had me dying. that shyt looked hilarious :mjlol:

CHL

Superstar
Daps
watching Empire Strikes Back for the first time...

why is Princess Leia grilling everybody :dead: first half hour she's just side eyeing everybody like :mjpls:

Harrison Ford and Chewbacca's relationship is straight hilarious. all these years i never realized nikkas knew what Chewy was saying...him and Han Solo be going back and forth and having me :dead:

and ya boy C3po keep talking about his joints :dead:

whatever monster gripped up Luke in the beginning also had me dying. that shyt looked hilarious :mjlol:
You watching all of the movies over the next few days? :leon: