Star Wars: The Force Awakens (OFFICIAL THREAD)

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
i gotta ask again.... for the n*ggaz that liked this movie... you have no beef with it essentially being the EXACT SAME STORYLINE as a new hope?

literally the same f*cking story with a little nostalgia (luke, han, lea) sprinkled in

this is ok to you?

Yes. I was actually expecting this movie was going to be A New Hope 2.0, so it didn't bother me at all.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
@Darth Humanist
when Kylo tells the Vader mask how he's drifting to the light and for him to show him something. Really wonder what's that about?!?wonder if snoke playing mind tricks with him from going back to the light side. Also Leia says snoke seduced him. They know who snoke is

That kinda bothered me a little because

if Obi Wan can show up after he's dead and talk to Luke when he's beginning his training. And at ROTJ we see Anakin being one with the Force too, why the fukk did no one appear to Ben Solo to try avoid him going with Snoke? Like, dude is asking his grandpa to show him stuff and Anakin could've showed up with :ufdup: don't be a moron, go back to your family

That's why I needed more backstory on Ben becoming Kylo because dude was weak minded but it's not like he didn't have any support around him. What did Snoke do? :damn:

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She helped him stand up :troll:
She took him to the Falcon:troll:
He went to save her :troll:

That kinda bothered me a little because

if Obi Wan can show up after he's dead and talk to Luke when he's beginning his training. And at ROTJ we see Anakin being one with the Force too, why the fukk did no one appear to Ben Solo to try avoid him going with Snoke? Like, dude is asking his grandpa to show him stuff and Anakin could've showed up with :ufdup: don't be a moron, go back to your family

That's why I needed more backstory on Ben becoming Kylo because dude was weak minded but it's not like he didn't have any support around him. What did Snoke do? :damn:

This is Star Wars. Backstory is always told later. Not before, not during.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
bruh they did finn dirty in this movie even Poe(who wasn't in the movie much) got a moment where he gets to be a hero but Finn? Nah he has to play his position and be saved the entire movie
If anyone is defending this they have a clear agenda
@Ziggiy Great read. Too bad they was on their:mjpls: game. They really dropped the ball on this. Could've tapped greater into our fanbase while retaining theirs:snoop:
:why:
fukk it :manny:
You all killed this fantastic character for your goddamned self, this is no skin off of JJ's or Boyegas back.
You guys seriously had high expectations of Finn? This is hollywood, you should be used to it now.
Your expectations ruined your chance to enjoy a fun,entertaining and good movie.
This is implying anything was wrong with him.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
People are overanalyzing the fukk out of Finn just because he's black. The only problem with the character is a lack of focus what they wanted to do with him. His arc is perfectly clear and well executed in the movie, but his personality changes from confident to scared to jokey to serious and back every five minutes. It's inconsistent and that kinda sucks, but he made the decision in this movie to stop running and start fighting, and that's a change they will (need to) build on in the sequels.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
You guys seriously had high expectations of Finn? This is hollywood, you should be used to it now.
Your expectations ruined your chance to enjoy a fun,entertaining and good movie.

I did have high expectations cause the trailers showed the dude taking on Kylo Ren like he was the lead n not no damsel in distress that a Cac hoe had to save him everytime.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
People are overanalyzing the fukk out of Finn just because he's black. The only problem with the character is a lack of focus what they wanted to do with him. His arc is perfectly clear and well executed in the movie, but his personality changes from confident to scared to jokey to serious and back every five minutes. It's inconsistent and that kinda sucks, but he made the decision in this movie to stop running and start fighting, and that's a change they will (need to) build on in the sequels.
This. The dude used to be a storm trooper and saw all the shyt the First Order did including murdering that entire fukking village in the beginning. He wanted no parts of them; with or against. It was a natural response. In the end he stopped running and faced them straight on. That was character development. Just because he didn't tap into the force by the end of the movie doesn't mean he won't later or that he doesn't have a major role in the sequels.

Last edited: