Star Wars: The Force Awakens (OFFICIAL THREAD)

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Just got back from seeing it and I was entertained all the way through.

Racist nerds can relax because Finn is NOT a Jedi. But the next few movies you can tell Rey & Finn are about to be a love item and I already have a feeling folks are gonna feel a type of a way about interracial relationships but that's for another story.

But nikka Han :sadbron:..in the beginning of all the trilogies a main character had to die. Episode 1 it was Qui Gon..Episode 4 it was Obi-Wan...in Episode 7 it was Han Solo.

I knew it was coming too but when it happened there was shocked silence through out the whole theater. They were legit shocked..and when u saw the Falcon with Chewie being the only one in the cockpit I'm not gonna lie and tell u that I didn't wrap a tear from my eye :to:

When Kyro was getting his ass whipped by Rey I wished she would have said "You ain't Vader nikka...you not even Anakin either :pacspit:!!"

So I guess the First Order and the "Supreme Leader" is the new Palpatine and Empire. It's gonna be interesting to see the Superme Leader and Luke train their padawan's in the coming movies.

And speaking of Luke..Mark Hamill pulled the biggest :troll:..he got paid to not say a DAMN word and be in the movie for 30 seconds while staring at Rey like...

RGpnsQ0.gif

But overall I gotta see this installment again. But from first impression it left me amused.

Can't wait for Rouge 1.

CHL

Superstar
Daps
plus, i don't know if Kylo was trying kill her though. He had a opprotunity to kill her when she was closing her eyes
Exactly, he was trying to turn her to the dark side

Then she effectively becomes one with the light :pachaha:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
I was really impressed with this film...a lot of good twists and turns and some surprises.

This is coming from someone who grew up on the originals in the 80s...and saw episodes 1-3 as an adult...and without really saying much...i'll say that it hasn't been this good since the originals...

But on another note I have to say this....

Next Summer is gonna be :wow:....when I saw the 2016 previews, whoa

Everyone was hype for this Star Wars....but before that came on...they showed the the Captain America 3 trailer :wow:....then followed that up with the X Men trailer.. :wow:.then they hit us with the Independence Day trailer and I was :gladbron::dead:...the theater was a straight zoo after that.

U lucky..my theater showed the Civil War trailer and a whole bunch of Disney movies..I'm bout to see it in a AMC tomorrow tho

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Yo that Finn thread on The Cantina is fukking toxic :dwillhuh:
Multiple people in there need to down a bottle of chill pills

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Why is a Jedi "masculine"? :leostare::jbhmm:

It goes by the whole side kick "black man can't do anything on his own without White guidence" role. Like Django when that dr King dude was the main character and Django didn't know shyt until good ole white man came to teach him, we gotta make our own shyt to see ourselves as Heros and the Cacs are background noise.

CHL

Superstar
Daps
It goes by the whole side kick "black man can't do anything on his own without White guidence" role. Like Django when that dr King dude was the main character and Django didn't know shyt until good ole white man came to teach him, we gotta make our own shyt to see ourselves as Heros and the Cacs are background noise.
Didn't answer the question :dame:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Why the fukk are you interested in watching the "white man's media" in the first place?
Is it necessary for your survival?
Why not avoid "cacs" in every way that's possible for you?

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Why the fukk are you interested in watching the "white man's media" in the first place?
Is it necessary for your survival?
Why not avoid "cacs" in every way that's possible for you?

Why do you always cape for Cacs like they do no wrong? Why is it when we call Cacs out you are always there to be the whipping boy.