Star Wars: The Force Awakens (OFFICIAL THREAD)

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier

Spill.com need to come back to the game. :banderas:

I miss them nikkas... Korey, Leon, Cyrus, Carlisle, fukking Co-Host. I tried to catch that shyt every week.

What Hollywood.com did was wrong, but nikkas should have known after tvguide destroyed jumptheshark.com and bravo destroyed televisionwithoutpity.com ....

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
Finn pissed off Kylo once he got him in the shoulder
8 Seconds of

Edit : Also another 10 second video of the same event.

Finn Versus Kylo

Finn lands a small shot, but Kylo comes back and well....

In another language so I can't hear what they're saying...but Finn CHARGES Kylo

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I can see controversy on the horizon over how Finn got portrayed
Its not quite a stereotype(he is close to token black imo) but its just as bad in the way that he wasn't treated with respect(like the white hero)
Boyega is a good actor because if he wasn't more people would be talking about how useless finn is in their reviews
They marketed him as a lead and then its a 180 he turns into the sidekick in the actual movie
Okay Rey is the star, fine
She gets the Falcon, BB-8, Chewie likes her,Han wants her to work with him, the lightsaber,Leai gives her a hug, and meets Luke
Finn well I guess Poe thanks him for completing his mission. He is given nothing and put in a coma
Going into the next movie you have no real incentive for Finn apart from meeting Rey again. Whereas Rey has almost all the nostalgia pumped into her character to push the rest of the trilogy and carry on the legacy of star wars.
Finn you just have the small hope KK and Kasdan will not make him a joke next time.
shyt is disgusting
Oh but the movie was decent not as bad as the prequels

Cabbage Patch

Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Its not quite a stereotype(he is close to token black imo) but its just as bad in the way that he wasn't treated with respect(like the white hero)
Boyega is a good actor because if he wasn't more people would be talking about how useless finn is in their reviews
They marketed him as a lead and then its a 180 he turns into the sidekick in the actual movie
She gets the Falcon, BB-8, Chewie likes her,Han wants her to work with him, the lightsaber,Leai gives her a hug, and meets Luke
Finn well I guess Poe thanks him for completing his mission. He is given nothing and put in a coma
Going into the next movie you have no real incentive for Finn apart from meeting Rey again. Whereas Rey has almost all the nostalgia pumped into her character to push the rest of the trilogy and carry on the legacy of star wars.
Finn you just have the small hope KK and Kasdan will not make him a joke next time.
shyt is disgusting
Rian Johnson is writing and directing next movie, not Abrams or Kasdan.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
shyt is disgusting
how will rey save Finn next? Find out on the next episode of Star Wars :banderas:

Daps
I can tell Finn will be my fav character and they can only build his character from here

I don't think all that marketing was for nothing by any means

Not seeing this until it leaks tho (might check out a Cam Rip which I havn't done in a minute)

Cabbage Patch

Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
how will rey save Finn next? Find out on the next episode of Star Wars :banderas:
That's just it. I got burned out on that shyt, myself, a long time ago. Unlike cacs, I don't subscribe to seeing entertainment through just because I started it. I don't continue to buy crappy books hoping the author will improve if I reward him enough. I stop watching crappy shows for the same.

Misdirection is misdirection, and when someone pulls it once there's no reason to expect them not to again.

I saw Vanity Fair claim Rey was the perfect Bechtel heroine. Mary Sues can't break that test, though.

Rules are stated for Finn which don't apply to Rey. There's a problem.

There's a lot of problems. But the first is the misdirection. There's no reason to believe Disney will do right by Finn or fans who look like Finn in the next installments. There's no record, no proof.

It will show the fans who dissed the PT for negative racial stereotypes as hypocrites though.