Star Wars: The Force Awakens (OFFICIAL THREAD)

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I'm quite sure Boyega is effortlessly capable of delivering. He was great in Attack The Block and exudes charisma in his interviews. I just don't want all of his talent to go to waste Driving Miss Ridey
:troll: give him time i'm sure he will grow in episode 8. you black people are so sensitive, just be patient :troll:

Aufheben

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nowhere
some how i knew this slave @Piffery would be in here lecturing black people again and not saying one word on the racist white fcks he posts alongside every day :russ::mjlol:he honestly needs to be banned

but on to some real shyt: i just seen this post of my nikka Boyega enjoying his moment in grand fashion :wow:#blackexcellence

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
some how i knew this slave @Piffery would be in here lecturing black people again and not saying one word on the racist white fcks he posts alongside every day :russ::mjlol:he honestly needs to be banned

but on to some real shyt: i just seen this post of my nikka Boyega enjoying his moment in grand fashion :wow:#blackexcellence

disney suits like :lupe:
MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR SPOILER ALERTS
now we know why John is the Morgan Freeman to Reys Miss Daisy :mjcry:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Why did they give him American accent?
So that he could be more similar to Kevin Hart....:scust:

(I SWEAR I read a review that compared them)

Edit : Look, this is just a random white bytch, but peep her thoughts on Finn at 17:50

She says "the stormtrooper/ex-slave analogy is laid on a little thick"

She later says that this role could have been for a Chris Tucker/Kevin Hart type (And that's not the first time I've seen Hart pop up)

@Ziggiy

Last edited: