Star Wars: The Force Awakens (OFFICIAL THREAD)

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been avoiding spoilers and general talk so I don't know what the big deal is with Finn and/or Rey, but Leia was a stronger character than Luke in the OG trilogy as well and it wasn't until the third movie for Luke to come into his own. Assuming they're following a similar arc, there you have it.

Also, will be seeing it approximately sixteen hours from now so anticipation for the only review that will ever matter may begin.:gawdling:
Exactly People keep ignoring that fact about Luke acting like he was John wick in ANH or something . Or didn't get washed in ESB and lose a hand . It's like since Finn isn't batman with prep time he's a c00n .
[spolier/]"For me, he was the character I saw the story through. I don't relate to Rey at all. I like her as a character, and I think Ridley did a good job with her, but Finn is, as I put it in the review (that you can't read yet, shyt), the heart of this movie."
:blessed:
Man they only gonna post the stuff hating on Finn. @boxcutta @Ziggiy hiw come you aren't talking about the positive reviews of Finn characters from other places online ,

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Exactly People keep ignoring that fact about Luke acting like he was John wick in ANH or something . Or didn't get washed in ESB and lose a hand . It's like since Finn isn't batman with prep time he's a c00n .

Man they only gonna post the stuff hating on Finn. @boxcutta @Ziggiy hiw come you aren't talking about the positive reviews of Finn characters from other places online ,
Because box cutta has had this narrative about Finn for months and is refusing anything that contests it :sas2:

NERO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Commiefornia

They have an agenda. I got the bullshytters on Ignore. I love the Ignore button. Talk that hot bullshyt and you get the
200_s.gif
until I can confirm Finn is on c00n status myself.