Star Wars: The Force Awakens (OFFICIAL THREAD)

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Folks questioning these spoilers i guess are new to the star wars universe...its not like Luke was a black belt BJJ jedi master in ANH..he was getting punked by walrusmen and porky midgets and Boba Fett wasnt even in the first of the originals....Yall expect Finn to be throwing lightning strikes as soon as he takes off his stormtrooper suit :stopitslime:

JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis
alright, this thread has turned to shyt. i love the coli too so it hurts my SOUL dat i gotta dip on yall til thursday. buncha anxious nerds ruinin shyt by deliberating stories and shyt and cant just wait two more days to see it themselves SMFH peace and love !!!!!!!

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Folks questioning these spoilers i guess are new to the star wars universe...its not like Luke was a black belt BJJ jedi master in ANH..he was getting punked by walrusmen and porky midgets and Boba Fett wasnt even in the first of the originals....Yall expect Finn to be throwing lightning strikes as soon as he takes off his stormtrooper suit :stopitslime:
Then why do all that shyt for Rey who is
superjedi with no training whatsoever just force sensitivity, by the end of the film.

Allegedly.

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then why do all that shyt for Rey who is
superjedi with no training whatsoever just force sensitivity, by the end of the film.

Allegedly.

We're being setup for her having been trained at a young age and not remembering or being hidden and it being hidden from her. Perhaps Luke masking it from her

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
What Color Lightsaber Would You Wield?

I got purple

Wielders of purple sabers are more morally ambiguous than their fellow Jedi. Typically purple blade saber wielders favor more light sided force powers but do not limit themselves to them and can train in abilities that are sometimes looked down upon within Jedi orders. Wielders of purple bladed lightsabers use their powers for good but can be calculating and distrustful.

I got Green

NERO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Commiefornia
I hope Daesh leadership likes Star Wars... They could easily ruin the premiere weekend with a simple threat, let alone an action.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Having Boyega be the first character seen in the initial trailer raised expectations and thats on them if they fukk it up. But the SW mythology is so vast that I never particularly cared for Luke and Leia (or SW tbh). I was more a Solo Vader fan, so the director may have his own intentions but you never know who the fans will gravitate towards (he seems more charismatic than the white girl in the press runs).

Either way Disney marketing dept are either geniuses or cynical a$$holes. I'm shelling my hard earned cash because I want some unknown black actor to become a global superstar, I know the white wimmenz are thinking the same thing about that big toofed lass. :manny:
They got the nikka holding a light saber. He better be fukking force sensitive