Star Wars: The Force Awakens (OFFICIAL THREAD)

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
We already know he helps Poe escape from Ren in the first act. We also know he helps Rey escape Jakku in the first act too. That alone is a lot of importance.

That's the thing. He's a plot device created to help the other characters. According to some redditors, he's basically there to do the things you mentioned and nothing else.

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
What Color Lightsaber Would You Wield?

I got purple

Wielders of purple sabers are more morally ambiguous than their fellow Jedi. Typically purple blade saber wielders favor more light sided force powers but do not limit themselves to them and can train in abilities that are sometimes looked down upon within Jedi orders. Wielders of purple bladed lightsabers use their powers for good but can be calculating and distrustful.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Yup :heh:

People becoming so hysterical they're saying fukk Abrams and Star Wars :deadrose:
If they do Boyega like they did J. August Richards in Agents of SHIELD -- or any nikka in Walking Dead -- then yes, fukk Abrams, fukk Star Wars, and fukk Disney.

:yeshrug:

NERO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Commiefornia
That's the thing. He's a plot device created to help the other characters. According to some redditors, he's basically there to do the things you mentioned and nothing else.
John said his Finn is a representation for the viewer. He's the guy who people can relate to. I can appreciate that.

Imho, SWU is not really the platform of social justice or militancy. I'm not one of those Finn or bust dudes. Anyone with that attitude is not a real SW fan.

NERO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Commiefornia

I got purple

Wielders of purple sabers are more morally ambiguous than their fellow Jedi. Typically purple blade saber wielders favor more light sided force powers but do not limit themselves to them and can train in abilities that are sometimes looked down upon within Jedi orders. Wielders of purple bladed lightsabers use their powers for good but can be calculating and distrustful.
Now this is some :francis::mjpls:. fukk that site.

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not Finn or bust either, as I realize this is a trilogy. Initially we didn't know a lot about the Star Wars Universe after the first movie either. On the other hand, I can understand the issue of Disney being misleading and treatment of the black characters. So for those that are Finn or Bust for this movie, it may suck.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Ima have to dip out of here til I see it lol even the response to spoilers has me :whoa:

I believe I may have to do the same. Brehs, stay safe Thursday/Friday. I'd wish you all luck, but as a great Jedi master once said - "In my experience, there's no such thing as luck." May the force be with us all. :salute:

EzQZlfa.gif

CHL

Superstar
Daps

I got purple

Ehhh site didn't seem accurate

This is somewhat better
What lightsaber color would you have?

70% blue :leon:

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why? When the spoilers already tell us who his love interest is and that his feelings for her came first?

Why? Probably because
if things go the way spoilers are saying, Rey is going into Jedi training between the movies or during next movie. We all know why that means(part of why I could care less if Finn is a Jedi). You know this will play out with Rey coming back being jealous but can't do anything about it.