Star Wars: The Force Awakens (OFFICIAL THREAD)

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Spoiler-brehs...

It seems as though that paste-bin might be true....

[Gameday Thread] Star Wars Premiere • /r/StarWarsLeaks

I...don't even know what to say to this....

China gonna be mad about line 59, if its built upon in VII and IX. I guess that's
a psuedo carbonite call back moment
as well. And explains something we saw in the trailer everybody except a few guessed wrong who could possibly be.

We'll see how the whole thing is executed. Now the big mystery... Who is Darth Villar? And why Villar?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
If those leaks and that Reddit is for real
then fukk JJ and fukk Star Wars. I'll cancel my tickets and get some sleep on Thursday. I REFUSE to watch the mockery of ANOTHER token black character who takes a back seat to the white lead. Be it woman or man. All the fukking marketing for a YEAR centered around Finn with the lightsaber, Finn journeying with Han and Rey, Finn battling Kylo Ren, only to be NOTHING more than a scared storm trooper who gets his ass kicked and spends the entire climax of the film in a coma? Are you fukking KIDDING me? That's not even black mediocrity let alone black excellence. Kathleen Kennedy can kiss my ass. Made of fact I'll go see Chiraq that night, been meaning to catch that flick

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
I just read most of those comments a few min ago.. Smh fukked up

terrible if true

China gonna be mad about line 59, if its built upon in VII and IX. I guess that's
a psuedo carbonite call back moment
as well. And explains something we saw in the trailer everybody except a few guessed wrong who could possibly be.

We'll see how the whole thing is executed. Now the big mystery... Who is Darth Villar? And why Villar?

I can't even believe this shyt....:laff:

Finn might be *the* most emasculated character in this franchise history....:pachaha:

Finn is basically *useless* in this movie.

And no...them possibly being flirtatious, or maybe her giving him a kiss on the cheek or some shyt...is NOT making up for this dude ENDING THE MOVIE IN A fukkING COMA!

And did y'all see this : It's barely implied. Finn asks her if she has a "cute boyfriend" at one point and she shrugs it off. Then the cheek kiss at the end.

Is this shyt real life? Is Finn really about to utter the phrase "cute boyfriend" during this movie?

This movie might be TPM, just like that dude said. People are going to be blown away at first...but I don't know if this sounds like the type of story that holds up.

Man..I hope we're getting trolled. But this seems legit right now.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Get angry about unsubstantiated rumours and leaks off reddit brehs.
The shyt is pretty substantiated.

The pastebin was posted days ago. New information came out yesterday, but this info was *already* in that pastebin. And you CAN'T edit it.

So is there some tech-fukkery going on?

And the reddit dude has posted his ticket to last night's premier. It seems legit.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
lol stop believing trolls, take it this way, if this movie isn't good, then none of the other star wars movies are going to be any good either. JJ did everything correct, if he can't do a good one then no one else is going to have much success. There is no way this movie isn't going to be great.

Movie won't be and can't be any higher than a 7/10. It's a rehash/remake (A New Hope) banking heavily on the nostalgia of the original three films more so 1 and 2:yeshrug:.

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm bummed already. If the reviews are anything like the leaks, I might have to unload these tickets. Could care less about Finn. Sounds like a lot of garbage even outside of Finn. How do these dudes keep getting it so wrong?

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Yo @23Stapscity it's nothin' but love, but get in here and defend this!!!

Yo, I didn't even talk about the fact that

We end the movie NOT knowing who Rey's parents are? Are you shytting me?

And Kylo's real name is fukking BEN? AND HE GETS LACED BY REY!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA

And Han seems to be SECOND LEAD, even though they SWORE for YEARS that this was "all about the new generation"?

And Finn almost certainly isn't FS. It's never explicitly stated, but it would have at least been *implied* in the movie if there was a possibility.

And FINN ENDS THE MOVIE IN A COMA!!!!!

How many times did we talk about this? Typical JJ Abrams misdirection.

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
:mjcry:

And Kylo's real name is fukking BEN? AND HE GETS LACED BY REY!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA

And Han seems to be SECOND LEAD, even though they SWORE for YEARS that this was "all about the new generation"?

And Finn almost certainly isn't FS. It's never explicitly stated, but it would have at least been *implied* in the movie if there was a possibility.