Star Wars: The Force Awakens (OFFICIAL THREAD)

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
People are complaining about the Lightsaber fights looking too much like the ones in the prequels. :dahell: those fights were about the only consistently good thing about those movies.
I guess I am in the minority cuz I kind of hated that crouching tiger shyt they need to find a medium cuz it looked really cartoonish and silly.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Coming from her I really can't call it, is she shilling for the company that owns abc, supporting it out of her duty as a female or was she happy with how the black was represented :jbhmm:
Keep in mind, like I said when these first started dropping...this was a MAJOR industry event..with an AFTER PARTY. Most people were going to mingle, show their face, GET DOWN, and have fun watching a movie. Shonda Rimes is the last person I expect will be dropping some highly critical thought into this.

I *do* have confidence that the film will be good...but you can't take every single celebrity tweet as gospel. What is she gonna say? "I hated the movie and fukk JJ?"

And a lot of these geek-centric sites are suspect as well. They have an obvious bias.

It just is what it is. Regardless, I expect the Rotten Tomato to be between 80 and 90 percent.

ultimatemike

I'm about a dollar..
Daps
I've somehow managed to avoid all the spoilers online and in this thread.. but I'm fiending to click on them motherfukkers right now so I'm gonna duck outta this thread until I managed to IMAX this shyt

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
CWPTJdOUEAEYDUv.jpg:large

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Coming from her I really can't call it, is she shilling for the company that owns abc, supporting it out of her duty as a female or was she happy with how the black was represented :jbhmm:
Boyegas a black MAN, since when Shonda give a fukk about them?