Star Wars: The Force Awakens (OFFICIAL THREAD)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Yo @23Stapscity it's nothin' but love, but get in here and defend this!!!

Yo, I didn't even talk about the fact that

We end the movie NOT knowing who Rey's parents are? Are you shytting me?

And Kylo's real name is fukking BEN? AND HE GETS LACED BY REY!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA

And Han seems to be SECOND LEAD, even though they SWORE for YEARS that this was "all about the new generation"?

And Finn almost certainly isn't FS. It's never explicitly stated, but it would have at least been *implied* in the movie if there was a possibility.

And FINN ENDS THE MOVIE IN A COMA!!!!!

How many times did we talk about this? Typical JJ Abrams misdirection.

fukking bullshyt.

JJ has a chance to truly make something GREAT here. A diverse cast of truly talented and enthusiastic actors. A gazillion dollar budget. A screenwriter who is established within Star Wars lore and wrote the BEST movie of the saga. And we get THIS bullshyt? A token ******, emasculated, bumbling, defeated. An out of the blue powerful Cac heroine. A Darth Vadar fanboy who falls to the dark side for unexplained reasons. Dead Han. Underused Leia. Mute Luke. Never mentioned Lando.

They've GOT to be trolling.

JJ should be ashamed

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"so what exactly is the point of finn? i mean, rey is force sensitive, poe is a resistance fighter, the OGs are the OGs, is finn nothing more than just a guy who happened to find the girl, who happened to find the droid with the skywalker saber? it seems from what i've read, the entire movie could have been done without him, and changed very little. because if so, that is just lazy writing."

"
Big surprise. All this hub bub about OMG BLACK LEAD ACTOR GUYS, LOOK, HE'S BLACK, ISN'T THAT IMPORTANT. WE'RE MAKING STER WERS MOAR DIVERSE. lol, jk, token character. Now give us your money.

They played sjws, like a damn fiddle"

"I honest to god couldn't tell you. He saves Poe and that's his mark on the movie. He never even opens a fukking blast door after that. It's very lazy writing. Finn is basically Rey's motorcycle side car. Even at the end when he goes to "save her" she breaks herself out and he chills. He's basically comedic relief 3PO but funnier."

"They tried treating him like the "Han" of the group only they fukked up on one thing. We knew what was driving Han, and what he was ultimately forced to fight against... Money. Han wanted to be rich as fukk and pay off his debts. So when Han chose his friends over the money he became a hero. They thought that by making Finn a reluctant hero (Han style) they could get a little bit of that Solo magic, but there's nothing driving him. Except that he is loyal to Rey for helping him up when he fell in the sand."

"he is a plot device for Rey simple as that. I really hope this isn't true though like really fukking hope it isn't."

Really hope this guy isn't telling the truth because..............WOW

Conz

Superstar
Daps
this being familiar and massive fan service basically guarantees Rogue One will be regarded as the "GOAT" when it comes out b/c that's just how the internet is.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Keep in mind, like I said when these first started dropping...this was a MAJOR industry event..with an AFTER PARTY. Most people were going to mingle, show their face, GET DOWN, and have fun watching a movie. Shonda Rimes is the last person I expect will be dropping some highly critical thought into this.

I *do* have confidence that the film will be good...but you can't take every single celebrity tweet as gospel. What is she gonna say? "I hated the movie and fukk JJ?"

And a lot of these geek-centric sites are suspect as well. They have an obvious bias.

It just is what it is. Regardless, I expect the Rotten Tomato to be between 80 and 90 percent.
:russ: She didn't have to post a tweet about it at all

CHL

Superstar
Daps
I think this guy is BS'ing. Most of the stuff he posted could be deduced from the trailers and based on other speculation online. He didn't really elaborate on much.