Star Wars: The Force Awakens (OFFICIAL THREAD)

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
It must not be that great if they are already calling the 3rd best one out of the series. I seen a couple tweets from other reviewers say that. Usually the first reviews are the one's that call it the greatest movie ever.
no one is going to say it's better than the originals except for ROTJ dumbass :martin: the fact that it's better than Episode 3 is very promising

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol stop believing trolls, take it this way, if this movie isn't good, then none of the other star wars movies are going to be any good either. JJ did everything correct, if he can't do a good one then no one else is going to have much success. There is no way this movie isn't going to be great.

That's kind of crazy talk. Every movie has a chance to be disappointing. Don't let hype blind you.

This is the only film JJ is directing, even if it is excellent, the others can still come up short anyway. I have my doubts about Trevorrow.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
lol stop believing trolls, take it this way, if this movie isn't good, then none of the other star wars movies are going to be any good either. JJ did everything correct, if he can't do a good one then no one else is going to have much success. There is no way this movie isn't going to be great.

What? :why:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the spoilers that aren't already in the books aren't gonna come out for a few days . You'd be foolish to get yourself banned already from future Disney stuff if your a mainstream reviewer

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
That's kind of crazy talk. Every movie has a chance to be disappointing. Don't let hype blind you.

This is the only film JJ is directing, even if it is excellent, the others can still come up short anyway. I have my doubts about Trevorrow.
im just sayin', there is no step JJ has made that made me question whether the movie is going to be good. Star Trek reboot was fukking FANTASTIC, john williams, bringing back the old cast with relatively unknown newcomers in John Boyega (who I was a huge fan of from attack the block), having Lawrence Kasdan, and Michael Arndt write. I mean if this shyt ain't good I have no faith in the rest of the franchise :francis:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Is FS the biggest thing for you? You really can't see any good arc for the character if he isn't ?
I mean, a couple of people have already stated that

Finn isn't even in the film that much. Starts off strong and goes NOWHERE.

Seems like this great arc some were expecting didn't even come to pass.

So now? Yeah, you're damn right he better be FS.

Finn has NOWHERE to go in this franchise otherwise.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department

Yep.

And JJ is far from some great director anyways.

I do think that he was perfect for *this* film, but let's not blow him up to be something he's not.

And I say this as someone who STILL stands by LOST.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Yep.

And JJ is far from some great director anyways.

I do think that he was perfect for *this* film, but let's not blow him up to be something he's not.

And I say this as someone who STILL stands by LOST.
Isn't that what I said? He was the perfect director for the first Star Wars reboot. I love star trek, super 8 and mi3 was good too. Star Trek being a real standout movie