Star Wars: The Force Awakens (OFFICIAL THREAD)

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
:mjlol: WTF does that mean? Margot Robbie is also rumored to be engaged, but it's obvious that her & Will Smith been fukking.
:manny:

I don't think there's anything between them, even though it's fun to speculate (shyt, I was doing the same thing some pages back). Remember, Hollywood is a work.

I personally think we're all just going a little crazy with the wait. Can't wait for this fukking thing to come out so we can all move on....:laugh:

I just read that the embargo won't be lifted until Wednesday :mjcry:

I'm still banking on some unofficial reviews monday night/tuesday morning.

NERO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Commiefornia
All I gotta say is if Finn was white, Rey would be his woman. Facts. I still don't understand Poe's ultimate role. Since Finn is black they won't have the Latin and the nikka fighting over the white girl, Luke versus Han style. So what other roll he have? Is he force sensitive too?

Those are not spoilers. Can we have coli cash bets on the first bootleg leak, country of origin and timestamp?
This doesn't make sense at all. The script and screenplay were written before the roles were cast and I am sure Finn will make a pass at Rey early on but do we really need more interracial love stories? Maybe you need to go watch some corny will smith picture and leave SW alone.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When will we start getting reviews brehs?

Its out where I am (Singapore) this Thursday but I doubt I'll get to see it.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
bCOKZfT.jpg