Star Wars: The Force Awakens (OFFICIAL THREAD)

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Dont forget your Vitamin C for the film lol

star-wars-oranges-628.jpg

:russ:

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps

This little clip of Rey talking to that alien gave me even more faith in this movie! That's OG trilogy style

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's referring to Finn comparing himself too Han Solo(normal) rather than Skywalker (Force Sensitive)

there have been rumblings that Finn may not be Force Sensitive. We are....displeased with that notion

I don't know for sure if Finn is force sensitive or not but if a dude with no training whatsoever can stand up against a force sensitive trained fighter, there is obviously something special about him. He definitely does not fit into the "normal" category.

CHL

Superstar
Daps
I don't know for sure if Finn is force sensitive or not but if a dude with no training whatsoever can stand up against a force sensitive trained fighter, there is obviously something special about him. He definitely does not fit into the "normal" category.
Not just any trained fighter, but effectively a Sith Lord who is also a Skywalker and who Finn also used to be associated with. Finn lasting at all is incredible. Would ANH Luke or pre AOTC Anakin have done much better here against Kylo Ren? I don't think so

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
So Wednesday for the reviews?

Teaching English.

Official reviews, yes.

Journalist are NDA.

But it's an open premier tonight, so you can mostly expect everything to be spoiled tonight (Social media, reddit, forums, etc).

We know about some of his Stormtrooper background already.

He was in the top 1 percent in everything. Phasma thought he was going to be this perfect soldier...Hux had doubts because he wasn't as vicious as he wanted.

They all get hand-to-hand combat training. And by the time he stands up to Kylo, he had been using the lightsaber already.

Keep in mind, he loses. So he can't be *that* great.

Last edited:

CHL

Superstar
Daps
We know about some of his Stormtrooper background already.

He was in the top 1 percent in everything. Phasma thought he was going to be this perfect soldier...Hux had doubts because he wasn't as vicious as he wanted.

They all get hand-to-hand combat training. And by the time he stands up to Kylo, he had been using the lightsaber already.

Keep in mind, he loses. So he can't be *that* great.
How would ANH Luke or pre AOTC Anakin have went? Yes I know Finn has been an elite stormtrooper but he is completely untrained in the force

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How would ANH Luke or pre AOTC Anakin have went? Yes I know Finn has been an elite stormtrooper but he is completely untrained in the force
Based on the info we do know so far, Finn isn't force sensitive.

As strong as the force is in the Skywalker bloodline, it's safe to assume even an untrained Luke would fare better

Numero Deux

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Unapproachable East
New info from visual encyclopedia. SPOILERS WITHIN.

Imgur link, open in new tab if not working
rjPvq4k.jpg
tfo7GDO.jpg
n1nlqY6.jpg
yWJG8Gw.jpg
uQ6MhW0.jpg

Quoted summary from another forum:
Maz confirmed force sensitive, and she's apparently kept that a secret.
Han married Leia and was a "Family man"
Something broke the family dynamic (Presumably Kylo turning to the dark side)
Starkiller base literally kills stars
No confirmation as to whether it's Illum
The Hux from Servants of the Empire is this Hux's father
During the Empire's rule there was a "Church of the Force" which worshipped Jedi, and Lor San Tekka was a part of it

Last edited: