Star Wars: The Force Awakens (OFFICIAL THREAD)

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
i suggest yall read those synopsis before you pay to see this trash, storyline is phantom menace level

lets hope boyega isn't the lead, I think this is the film that will finally get star wars fans to stop blindly spending money on this crap, then again they are worst than battered wive

need to study what is about this franchise that makes people take such abuse
Where can we find legit synopses?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
i suggest yall read those synopsis before you pay to see this trash, storyline is phantom menace level

lets hope boyega isn't the lead, I think this is the film that will finally get star wars fans to stop blindly spending money on this crap, then again they are worst than battered wive

need to study what is about this franchise that makes people take such abuse
His daddy gonna be the traitor Lando and he gonna be just like his traitor daddy.you gonna leave the empire to smash a dusty cac broad that live in the desert?

Nahh

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Massive spoilers, obviously.

Thank you.

Looks like
Finn is Leia. He's the one the antagonists initially want. He knows too much. He represents too much.

Poe gets more play and needs more play.

In the Kylo fight, Finn is Onomaus versus the Egyptian or Crixus versus Theocles, and Rey is Gannicus or Spartacus versus the same.

Finn gets needed and Rey gets boosted for plot reasons, not realistic reasons.

I don't see where the Raid dudes get to show off their shyt enough to warrant all the excitement for their involvement.

Maz should have REALLY been Sana Solo, given those synopses. Why make her an alien?

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
after reading some of the Star Wars forums, I think we should let this play out a bit. The upcoming book is interesting regarding his character as is info on the rest of the trilogy.
Thank you.

Looks like
Finn is Leia. He's the one the antagonists initially want. He knows too much. He represents too much.

Poe gets more play and needs more play.

In the Kylo fight, Finn is Onomaus versus the Egyptian or Crixus versus Theocles, and Rey is Gannicus or Spartacus versus the same.

Finn gets needed and Rey gets boosted for plot reasons, not realistic reasons.

I don't see where the Raid dudes get to show off their shyt enough to warrant all the excitement for their involvement.

Maz should have REALLY been Sana Solo, given those synopses. Why make her an alien?

Does Sana Solo have the ability to project visions to other people? Is she 1000 years old? If she wasn't an alien, she'd be an old woman.

Regarding Finn, spoilers from Before the Awakening have already been leaking. He's not unskilled. Based on those leaks, the fighting storm trooper is likely a specific trooper that Finn has faced off with during their brutal training under Phasma. Finn was the only guy to beat this dude in training. It even specifically talks about why they are training hand to hand in that fashion. No more getting their asses kicked by sabers. Casting for the next movie has leaked and it looks like he gets either a relative or romantic interest. Though it looks like a bit of bait and switch for this movie if you think holding a sabre means being a jedi, there's a lot left for these characters. I still don't think Jedi automatically = excellence. For some it does, for others it doesn't. At the end of the day, Vader, the Clones and Inquisitors were able to off them in a short amount of time. Not to mention all of the shyt they were wrong about. Would rather get a round, brave, selfless character that triumphs at the end of the trilogy.

Regarding Rey, do some of yall watch Star Wars or not? 2 trilogy. 2 strangely skilled kids start out on desert planets fixing shyt and have uncanny skills. Take off the I'm hoping Finn is a Jedi glasses and you can see what is going to happen. She will likely arc close to the dark side or even go all the way over by the end of Episode IX.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
after reading some of the Star Wars forums, I think we should let this play out a bit. The upcoming book is interesting regarding his character as is info on the rest of the trilogy.

Does Sana Solo have the ability to project visions to other people? Is she 1000 years old? If she wasn't an alien, she'd be an old woman.

Regarding Finn, spoilers from Before the Awakening have already been leaking. He's not unskilled. Based on those leaks, the fighting storm trooper is likely a specific trooper that Finn has faced off with during their brutal training under Phasma. Finn was the only guy to beat this dude in training. It even specifically talks about why they are training hand to hand in that fashion. No more getting their asses kicked by sabers. Casting for the next movie has leaked and it looks like he gets either a relative or romantic interest. Though it looks like a bit of bait and switch for this movie if you think holding a sabre means being a jedi, there's a lot left for these characters. I still don't think Jedi automatically = excellence. For some it does, for others it doesn't. At the end of the day, Vader, the Clones and Inquisitors were able to off them in a short amount of time. Not to mention all of the shyt they were wrong about. Would rather get a round, brave, selfless character that triumphs at the end of the trilogy.

Regarding Rey, do some of yall watch Star Wars or not? 2 trilogy. 2 strangely skilled kids start out on desert planets fixing shyt and have uncanny skills. Take off the I'm hoping Finn is a Jedi glasses and you can see what is going to happen. She will likely arc close to the dark side or even go all the way over by the end of Episode IX.

Kylo Ren is force sensitive but isn't a Sith, why do people assume Finn will be a Jedi? I think the traditional regimes of the Sith and Jedi are gone for good. I think the story is going to introduce a new type of force wielder that doesn't follow a specific code and leans more toward the gray area.