Star Wars Outlaws (2024)

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
so is this an Assassin's Creed Star Wars game basically or what?

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
this shyt beautiful and crisp on PC as per usual with AAA Ubisoft. It's crazy cause this is how I imagine the next Tomb Raider would play out. Hopefully Crystal Dynamics has something more planned if the reception is like this. As for me, I'm enjoying it and look forward to playing through it as an appetizer before Astro Bot

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
How are people complaining about how the main character can hit troopers in the head with her bare fist to knock them out because its unrealistic

And then complain why cant they hold X amount of weapons at the same time

image.png

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
How are people complaining about how the main character can hit troopers in the head with her bare fist to knock them out because its unrealistic

This is a feature i actually like
Having an invisible weapons inventory is actually one of the things i always hated about video games.
That and having weapons magically glued to your back. I always prefer only carrying with you can put in a holster or sling like rdr2 for realism.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali

Man that's a bad sign of not paying attention to detail and not knowing your source material. Two minutes into watching actual game footage and seeing the protagonist - also knowing she's not a Wonder Woman/Super girl type - knocking out fully armored Storm Troppers with her bare hands, sometimes with one blow, is insane and disheartening. You just know it can't possibly go up from there.

And holding crazy amounts of weapons & belongings has always been in games since day one.

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
I have a 3070ti laptop with 32gb of ram.. I should get Good frame rates? Gonna sub

Kinda wish I had an n Xbox as I could play it on there with no extra charge