Star Wars Outlaws (2024)

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Ubisoft last ten years rush the games out for the holiday season and they arent at a good state till six months later

and then the frame rate is solid and the texture are better by the patch launched with the DLC

i feel ubisoft formula can get tiresome but their game design is constant like McDonalds

i think if the game is just a 7 or 8 people will treat it like a 3 or a 4

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Game seems polished... like it was ready to go back in May. The PC specs are decent.. usually Ubisoft games run well in my experience.. it's got DLSS and FSR out the ass. I'm seeing no real reason to hate besides that it will likely be a middling experience for anyone that's going in expecting GOTY quality.

People slept on Avatar.. although it was a 7/10 ass game for sure, I enjoyed it. If it's mid whatever AssCreed is coming right behind it... not seeing much to be down about. I stopped watching deep dives awhile back so looking forward to reupping my Ubisoft + for the month.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Game seems polished... like it was ready to go back in May. The PC specs are decent.. usually Ubisoft games run well in my experience.. it's got DLSS and FSR out the ass. I'm seeing no real reason to hate besides that it will likely be a middling experience for anyone that's going in expecting GOTY quality.

People slept on Avatar.. although it was a 7/10 ass game for sure, I enjoyed it. If it's mid whatever AssCreed is coming right behind it... not seeing much to be down about. I stopped watching deep dives awhile back so looking forward to reupping my Ubisoft + for the month.

Idk this looks bad

leoc

All Star
Daps
isn't this game developed by Massive and just published by Ubisoft?

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: I know this been said a million times before. But what happened to Ubisoft lol.