Star Wars Outlaws (2024)

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I watched some gameplay on YouTube the other day. It looks repetitive like most Ubisoft games.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
People play games on death march difficulty then complain about enemies being damage sponges
I said this about Uncharted before, but i'll say it again. That game is more realistic on lower difficulty.
all they did to make the game harder when increasing the difficulty is increase the amount of bullets it takes to kill someone. and make everyone as accurate as hawkeye when shooting back at you.
Hey man, like i said any game can be presented in a bad light with a short out of context clip.

That video is a small clip of a preview build. No telling how much energy the enemies will take in the real game on normal difficulty. They are probably still tweaking stuff :manny:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
imagine jumping out the window to defend an UBISOFT game
ubisoft? I'd rather die on the hill of betamax:mjlol:
Imagine hatting on something just cause the cacs on twitter told you to.

Literally all yall do is parrot the opinions of random twitter cacs. If they start hating on a game, you goofies start hating on a game :francis:

Twitter/youtube algorithm has decided to trash this game, so it must be bad :ehh:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay

Literally all yall do is parrot the opinions of random twitter cacs. If they start hating on a game, you goofies start hating on a game :francis:
your obsessive belief that a black person on this site can't have an opinion of their own based on their own experiences and must simply be copying what a white man tells them sounds very, VERY loudly of you projecting, Meach.

I'm not parroting anyone's opinion but my own. Ubisoft games are bad, the company is worse, and it's management is implausibly worst of all. Their games were stale when they nailed down their forever-formula most of 10 years ago, and they've been rinsing and rewearing the same world design for every non-AC game for at least 5.

Maybe... maybe it isn't us 'copying goofies on twitter'. Maybe it's us also coming to the same decision.

do you just reject all common knowledge or something? What's your defect?

ol 'y'all only think the earth is round because some CAC in a school building told you it was'-ass nikka. Meanwhile, some people in your wide generalization - for the sake of this metaphor - have circumnavigated the planet. But you telling them they don't know shyt about it because 'someone else said it too so you just copying'.

find help.

I'm not parroting shyt I've seen - I don't watch media most days and definitely have watched no opinion pieces posing as coverage of this game. I've just seen the game. And know better than to trust the maker.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
your obsessive belief that a black person on this site can't have an opinion of their own based on their own experiences and must simply be copying what a white man tells them sounds very, VERY loudly of you projecting, Meach.
Naw.

Dudes literally copy and paste cac opinions here.

You said it yourself “ubisoft is bad” cause….reasons. And “defending” any game they make is “bad”

Make that make sense?

The game itself don’t matter, just the narratives surrounding it :stopitslime:
I'm not parroting anyone's opinion but my own. Ubisoft games are bad,
Objectively they are not bad games. You may not like them, but most of them are well made.

the company is worse,

Ubi, ain’t doing anything that any other gaming company is doing.

Naughty dog has countless occurrences of crunch, harassment, racism, micro transactions, and anything else you can aim at ubi.

Only difference is cacs told you ND was great and Ubi is trash :ufdup:
and it's management is implausibly worst of all. Their games were stale when they nailed down their forever-formula most of 10 years ago, and they've been rinsing and rewearing the same world design for every non-AC game for at least 5.
Most studios lean into their strengths and make iterative games.

Other devs get a pass for the same shyt….why???
Maybe... maybe it isn't us 'copying goofies on twitter'. Maybe it's us also coming to the same decision.
Naw, you ain’t even played the game yet and have already made “conclusions”
do you just reject all common knowledge or something? What's your defect?
“Can’t believe people are defending a ubisoft game”

It ain’t me coming in with the bias:manny:
ol 'y'all only think the earth is round because some CAC in a school building told you it was'-ass nikka. Meanwhile, some people in your wide generalization - for the sake of this metaphor - have circumnavigated the planet. But you telling them they don't know shyt about it because 'someone else said it too so you just copying'.

find help.

fukk are you even talking about.

Game ain’t even out yet. None of you have played it, but you are convinced it’s bad cause the internet don’t like ubisoft :francis:
I'm not parroting shyt I've seen - I don't watch media most days and definitely have watched no opinion pieces posing as coverage of this game. I've just seen the game. And know better than to trust the maker.
You are parroting the “ubisoft is bad” sentiment.

I’m 100% certain. Same game, same preview footage with a different dev would not get such negativity from yall.

Guardians of the galaxy got all good press and this game looks to shyt all over that.

But this one is trash already cause ubisoft is making it :francis:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Meach going out sad :smh:

When your preferred platform doesn’t provide any good first party action games, this si what you’re left defending i guess

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Meach going out sad :smh:

When your preferred platform doesn’t provide any good first party action games, this si what you’re left defending i guess
IMG-7883.png

As always it’s you with all the posts.

Seems you would be playing all those great and amazing playstation games instead of spending so much time hating on shyt you won’t play :ohhh:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
(Back on track)
So what do y'all think is going to be the final verdict on this?
Being a Star Wars game it definitely will pull some fans in, especially me. I'm on the fence and I have no doubt I'll play it, but it's definitely not going to be until a price drop.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
(Back on track)
Being a Star Wars game it definitely will pull some fans in, especially me. I'm on the fence and I have no doubt I'll play it, but it's definitely not going to be until a price drop.

Its gonna be mid

Wait for it to be in the bargain bin in early october

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
(Back on track)
Its a starwars open world game. first of its kind. I suspect people will love it. Most of the hate seems to be about Ubisoft, not the concept.

I haven't seen anything that would indicate they are failing to deliver on the concept. Combat critique's, so did the witcher, people love that game, graphics complaints? still looks better than blurry FF7 Rebirth, which people still loved. Ultimately they have to deliver on the world, not every technical feature

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps

Twitter/youtube algorithm has decided to trash this game, so it must be bad :ehh:
Imagine forcing yourself to like a generic trash Ubisoft game just because CACs on twitter hate it…smh

Lets keep it 100 you don’t care if this game is good or trash…All you care about is the political bullshyt surrounding it on Twitter…You part of a lame cornball twitter finger culture warrior set and you’re here to defend their agenda…

Not everybody is a goofy cornball like you, just because a breh thinks the game is trash that don’t mean he’s involved in your twitter finger cultural war bullshyt…