Star Wars Outlaws (2024)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Previews are glowing

This was just a short look at an enormous game, however, so the question to be answered is how well Outlaws brings these things together for the player as it teaches you how to play with tutorial elements and a better explanation of what's going on. Things like character and weapon upgrades and new skills that you have to hunt down and learn also seem likely to change the balance, making elements like combat feel like a more viable part of the game, and making sneaking and navigation a little more intuitive. More than anything, though, Star Wars Outlaws felt huge to me, and there's fun and a lot of potential in getting lost in a sprawling Star Wars underworld.

Having played just four hours of a game that's likely to offer enough content to cover at least ten times that playtime, it's not the time for any definitive statements just yet. Star Wars Outlaws will need to prove it has the chops across a full campaign next month, but as a microcosm of what the full experience might offer, we have come away bursting with renewed hope. Exploration is what the latest Massive Entertainment outing does best, and with many more open world planets to visit in the full game, it's that sense of discovery that's primed to elevate the experience to something special.

Last edited:

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
:francis: If these Ubisoft nikkas puts out 2 7/10.... Backtoback I will never pay for another video game of theirs again :francis::francis:

I'm giving them a fair shot with outlaws and AC ninjabreh..

Not looking good for either tho tbh.

JNew

Superstar
Daps
Can’t even remember the last Ubisoft game I played. Maybe the first far cry instinct.