Star Wars Jedi: Survivor - PS5, PC, XBOX X/S (April 28th, 2023) | Xbox One and PS4 (September 17, 2024)

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
The end of chapter 4 was annoying as fukk. I had no idea where to go because the game gives no direction. I had to circle around the level like 5 times before finding a small little opening in a random place. Pretty annoying. Only 2 more chapters left, but I got a ton of side quests that I may or may not do.
same, i played for like 2 hours yesterday and made very little progress storywise because i was circling around trying to find the way to my next objective.
the platforming puzzles are cool during chase scenes, like in the first game when you are running from vader, but outside of that its annoyinga af

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I was going to wait to cop but I just got a $50 target gift card and im picking up after work.

(Target is also giving away a $10 e-giftcard when you buy) :blessed:
jumped the gun by just one day. game is on sale today apparently:mjlol:

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
this feels like the first true ps5 game for me = next gen whatever

the amount of detail in everything feels insane

i had one hard crash before greez but other wise it running smooth

i miss force slow being its own button

but the jedi mind trick is fun to mess with ...

it feels very much like Uncharted X Witcher 3

if the last one was Uncharted X Dark Souls

Really felt like Blade runner in the opening stage..

Last edited:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I haven’t played it long enough to encounter any glitches…I’m still very early in the game…about to jump into in a few tho
Damn that’s where I keep seeing the better performance. Feels like no matter what I get it on, imma end up salty af rn :russ: I really wanna have this mf done before TOTK, otherwise I’ll fukk around and wait til next yr.

Edit: appreciated tho my g. Tried to rep but the site is hating on me. I got you tho

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn that’s where I keep seeing the better performance. Feels like no matter what I get it on, imma end up salty af rn :russ: I really wanna have this mf done before TOTK, otherwise I’ll fukk around and wait til next yr.

I can’t remember how long it took me to beat the last one…but I imagine it shouldn’t take me more than 2 weeks at a steady pace as long as I don’t encounter any game-breaking glitches late in the game like I did with cyberpunk…I’ve never experienced anything like that…completely killed any joy I had left for that game…that being said it’s an EA game, it’s definitely a “can wait for it” game but I’ve been watching every star wars show, movie, cartoon for the last few months so I REALLY wanted a star wars game to play…I was so desperate, I started the campaign for battlefront 2 but bailed on it…wasn’t really feeling it