Star Wars Jedi: Survivor - PS5, PC, XBOX X/S (April 28th, 2023) | Xbox One and PS4 (September 17, 2024)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, some of this shyt is annoying as fukk.

I’m almost at the last chapter. I think this game is a 7 out of 10. It’s fun, but with the performance issues, cheap bosses, poor level design, and lack of direction in parts, it’s not reaching that 8 or 9. I’s only recommend it if you have nothing else to play. It’s not a must play.

I’m moving onto Elden Ring after this, finally. The long playtime of like 100 hrs has put me off it for too long. It’s finally time

ya I don’t think I’m gonna push/force myself to finish this game…I think when the previous one dropped I so wanted a star wars/jedi game that I liked it despite some of its flaws…this time around tho I just don’t have the patience for a lot of the fluff…I think the open world elements are just thrown in to make the game seem “big” but it’s not immersive to me at all…I do like the combat but I feel like I’m spending waaay more time jumping, climbing, wall running than a jedi should have to between fights lol…it’s not a bad game to kill some time but I don’t want that to be my reason for playing a game

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I might not finish this game.

No spoilers but i feel like they busted their nut a lil early. not really interested in pursuing the final boss. would have rather had one of the bosses before that be the final boss. smh at the here one sec gone the next cameo they tossed in. at least save that for the end.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
I got the game last night, feeling good about everything. Got a $10 discount

Go install it and :damn:

Now I have to finally break down and get an SSD. I had been doing my best for a min with my old PS4 external HDD. This, NBA 2k23, and Gran Turismo 7 basically will blow out the standard storage

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got the game last night, feeling good about everything. Got a $10 discount

Go install it and :damn:

Now I have to finally break down and get an SSD. I had been doing my best for a min with my old PS4 external HDD. This, NBA 2k23, and Gran Turismo 7 basically will blow out the standard storage

How you got a $10 discount?

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why did they already discount that fast that was released last week :wtf: problem with this game, they fukked up or something?

They fukked this one up kinda bad bro :pachaha: it’s on the road to recovery tho. They fukked up PC the worst and it got no discount yet :stopitslime: nikkas literally couldn’t even play the game on May 4th on top of the horrible performance

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ya with all the fukk ups this shyt is definitely gonna end up on EA play/game pass/PS plus…I definitely should’ve waited…I would feel less “guilty” about playing it for a few hours and bailing

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ya with all the fukk ups this shyt is definitely gonna end up on EA play/game pass/PS plus…I definitely should’ve waited…I would feel less “guilty” about playing it for a few hours and bailing
I’m just flabbergasted that this is what the devs actually asked for :skip: From my understanding EA asked how much more time they needed on the delay, and gave as much time as they wanted

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

They fukked this one up kinda bad bro :pachaha: it’s on the road to recovery tho. They fukked up PC the worst and it got no discount yet :stopitslime: nikkas literally couldn’t even play the game on May 4th on top of the horrible performance

Damn, I'm glad I didn't cop day one cause I was waiting for a sale and the patch.

I just checked Amazon and they didn't offer a discount on this game, it's the same price, $69.99 :martin:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

YOGEBEAR09

RAM Gang. Horns up
Daps
Reppin
Knickstape and dem Rams
Spawn of Oggdo is a textbook example of how to design a bad boss. That may have been the cheapest boss fight of my life. Insane speed, damage, hard to read, no pattern. Just bullshyt luck. Had to drag some NPCs in into the fight with me to beat that stupid frog.
shyt was infuriating, I did the same :pachaha:
Just wait for later :pachaha: