Star Wars Jedi: Survivor - PS5, PC, XBOX X/S (April 28th, 2023) | Xbox One and PS4 (September 17, 2024)

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
Because it's not really different stances its just different weapons. single lightsaber, dual wield , staff, gun etc.
More like god of war switching between axe and blade and spears, than Ghost of Tsushima actually changing the combat style.

I hear you, but this would make a lot more sense if they didn't name them stances.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I hear you, but this would make a lot more sense if they didn't name them stances.
yeah they were reaching a little with that.
I came into this thinking they were actually incorporating the lightsaber combat forms
949f2e4d8acf92929adfe86c26534bd9.jpg

They did that in KOTOR back in the day.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
I have a 120hz 1440p monitor so no 4k doesn't affect me, I rather the frames
These planets have to be some of the largest non-open world) open world levels I've ever played before. I just kept finding stuff on this first planet to explore.

So good
For real.

I was about to move on then realised the mines had another wall they could blow up, had to get it to follow me to the far side and got a extra skill point for my travels. I be checking the map every other minute seeing if I missed anything

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
I'm ashamed to say so far I've gotten washed a couple times by droids. (Them punches take like a third of your energy):francis:

Game looks great, but not in photo mode for some reason for me...mad blurry. I don't have the best tv on the market, but Horizon Forbidden West looked immaculate in photo mode.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They still nerfed the power of the lightsaber in this shyt

It shouldn’t take 5 or 6 swings to kill enemies :beli:

If you slice with that shyt the enemies should immediately be cut in half

exactly that’ll be my justification for switching the gameplay to the easiest setting once things get a bit more difficult…it’ll be to keep the gameplay realistic

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This game is fun, but performance is terrible. Chapter 3 is damn near unplayable on PC, with crashes every 10 minutes. I might have to put this down until they fix it. Having so many crashes and no manual saves is just :hhh:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
This game is legitimately great. Feels like the last one on steroids and just improved all the way around. Combat feels so fukking nice when you pull off some shyt blocking blasters in the middle of light saber battling someone. Console so not really getting any tech issues or too much of a casual to notice. shyts fire