Star Wars Jedi: Survivor - PS5, PC, XBOX X/S (April 28th, 2023) | Xbox One and PS4 (September 17, 2024)

Daio

PS_UMTS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Little Rock
This game is fun, but performance is terrible. Chapter 3 is damn near unplayable on PC, with crashes every 10 minutes. I might have to put this down until they fix it. Having so many crashes and no manual saves is just :hhh:
I stopped crashing when I turned Ray Tracing off. was getting texture code errors

I have a RTX 2080 super
I9 990k

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I stopped crashing when I turned Ray Tracing off. was getting texture code errors

I have a RTX 2080 super
I9 990k
So far I'm only getting repeated crashing in Jedah. Other places seem to be fine. Stuttering and framerate drops are a problem on the main world, but no real crashing.

I really like this game. I keep playing it because it's a lot of fun, but part of me wishes I never started so that I could play it in the future when the bugs are fixed and DLSS is implemented (it's still incomprehensible that they didn't include DLSS at launch)

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This game really nailed navigation, jumping, climbing, and platforming. It's really well done.

Once you get the gun and the long lightsaber the game gets easier. I made the mistake of trying to explore the main world before leveling up, and I was getting murdered left and right. I'll go back to those places when I further level up. It's just that the curiosity of exploration got to me. But you can't beat those parts early on, or at least I couldn't

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
exactly that’ll be my justification for switching the gameplay to the easiest setting once things get a bit more difficult…it’ll be to keep the gameplay realistic
they call it story mode for a reason. :troll: thats how easily a jedi defeats people in the actual story

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this game really runs like ass on Ps5 in places with alotta enemies

That said I’m really enjoying it

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Every time the game forces me to go to Jedah, and specifically the archives, I cringe. Nothing but crashes every 2 minutes. The rest of the game is fine, but that specific area is a problem :stopitslime:

That said escaping
the scorpion boss thing
was some of the most fun I've had in a video game in a long time. I love me some
Merrin
too

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The end of chapter 4 was annoying as fukk. I had no idea where to go because the game gives no direction. I had to circle around the level like 5 times before finding a small little opening in a random place. Pretty annoying. Only 2 more chapters left, but I got a ton of side quests that I may or may not do.