Star Wars Jedi: Survivor - PS5, PC, XBOX X/S (April 28th, 2023) | Xbox One and PS4 (September 17, 2024)

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Had my first crash on ps5 today. Noticed some stutter , some of birds not flapping and gliding through the skyline, and textures not popping up. Other than that the gameplay is fun and the plot makes me wish they would have just adapted this instead of making that garbage ass trilogy.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I put about 4 hours on it today on PC. It runs acceptable on EPIC on my 4090 at 5120 x 1440, rarely dipping below 60 fps and sometimes going up to 100 fps. I'm actually really enjoying it. It took me a few times to beat the Rancor, but I enjoyed the difficulty and finally figuring out how to beat it. I never played the first game, but I'm definitely going to finish this one up. I could give 2 shyts about Star Wars lore though. I like that Ian from Shameless is the lead.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
bought this before reading the thread, hopefully no issues after finally downloading

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Had my first crash on ps5 today. Noticed some stutter , some of birds not flapping and gliding through the skyline, and textures not popping up. Other than that the gameplay is fun and the plot makes me wish they would have just adapted this instead of making that garbage ass trilogy.
You saw a dead bird flying through a broken sky?

:ahh:

That Esco effect

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
I'll give them credit for this much: they absolutely nailed the traversal and platforming mechanics in this game.

They tried with the Ghost of Tsushima varying stances but it's nowhere near as solid in execution.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I'll give them credit for this much: they absolutely nailed the traversal and platforming mechanics in this game.

They tried with the Ghost of Tsushima varying stances but it's nowhere near as solid in execution.
Because it's not really different stances its just different weapons. single lightsaber, dual wield , staff, gun etc.
More like god of war switching between axe and blade and spears, than Ghost of Tsushima actually changing the combat style.

Adonai

Pro
Daps
My Steam is downloading a ~5GB patch. Looks like they released something.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Today a patch has become available for the PC version of Star Wars Jedi: Survivor, and tomorrow (5/2) we’ll also be issuing a patch for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S.

We are hard at work on patches that will further improve performance and fix bugs across all platforms.…

5/1 - PC
Performance improvements for non-raytraced rendering.

5/2 - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S
Multiple crashes fixed across PlayStation and Xbox Series X|S and various areas of the game.
Fixed crashes that were tied to skipping cinematics.
Performance improvements across PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S.
Fixed an issue with dynamic cloth inside the Mantis.
Fixed various rendering issues.
Fixed issues with registered Nekkos.
Fixed issues with cinematic dialogue overlapping.
Fixed various collision issues.
Fixed an issue with enemy AI remaining in T Pose during photo mode.
Fixed a freeze that occasionally occurred while talking to Doma.
Fixed a bug where the BD-oil VFX did not properly render.
Fixed an issue where players were getting stuck inside the Chamber of Duality if you didn’t save after leaving the chamber and die."]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FvC_ZEwWYAEQi_t?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So I’m assuming we getting 4k/60fps on the consoles after this patch

idk…I don’t think they ever intended to put out a game that can hit 4K/60FPS…I think they’re content with players choosing between performance mode and quality