Star Wars Jedi: Survivor - PS5, PC, XBOX X/S (April 28th, 2023) | Xbox One and PS4 (September 17, 2024)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A lot of the reviewers were saying this game is easier than the first and I'm trying to figure out what they are talking about. This game is definitely more difficult than the first just due to how the encounters are set up. Jedi Grandmaster wasn't even hard on Fallen Order, I'm doing the first run of Survivor on Jedi Master and damn near contemplating turning it down for certain encounters.

just basically started but the combat feels “weighty” but in a good sense like how god of war felt…that is not a direct comparison but speaking just on his hefty it feels swinging a saber

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
just basically started but the combat feels “weighty” but in a good sense like how god of war felt…that is not a direct comparison but speaking just on his hefty it feels swinging a saber
Yeah that's part of what I mean when I say this game makes you feel like a Jedi. Not to mention neither Cal or the enemies are sponges either, only takes a few hits either way to end the fight.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
If you're on console you really have no reason to wait IMO. I aint having no issues with this game at all.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Playing on Jedi grand master. Sh1t lite so far difficulty wise coming from Eldem ring

YOGEBEAR09

RAM Gang. Horns up
Daps
Reppin
Knickstape and dem Rams
A lot of the reviewers were saying this game is easier than the first and I'm trying to figure out what they are talking about. This game is definitely more difficult than the first just due to how the encounters are set up. Jedi Grandmaster wasn't even hard on Fallen Order, I'm doing the first run of Survivor on Jedi Master and damn near contemplating turning it down for certain encounters.
It's definitely way harder, not even close.