Star Wars Jedi: Survivor - PS5, PC, XBOX X/S (April 28th, 2023) | Xbox One and PS4 (September 17, 2024)

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It seems through my playthrough the game stabilized after the first planet. I’m looking for Grizz and this is mos definitely addicting.

Now this is what a sequel is is supposed to be, take shyt from the first game and make it better

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This game does something better than any other star wars game does including Fallen Order... it makes you feel like you are actually playing a Jedi. No other game has quite nailed the feeling of being a jedi like this one.
Force Unleashed is still my favorite but this one is definitely more “grounded”

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Force Unleashed is still my favorite but this one is definitely more “grounded”
Don't get me wrong, Starkiller is without a doubt more powerful than Cal and would wash him with ease(granted Survivor is clearly also showing Cal has gotten stronger or more 'seasoned' since the first game he is definitely more capable), but Cal feels more realistic to what the average Jedi experience would be like. Galen Marek was on the same level as Vader, Yoda, Sidious, Windu, Dooku, Luke, etc. Which is just over the top.

The combat and how Cal gets around is what I mean though. He FEELS like a Jedi.

Last edited:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't get me wrong, Starkiller is without a doubt more powerful than Cal and would wash him with ease(granted Survivor is clearly also showing Cal has gotten stronger or more 'seasoned' since the first game he is definitely more capable), but Cal feels more realistic to what the average Jedi experience would be like. Galen Marek was on the same level as Vader, Yoda, Sidious, Windu, Dooku, Luke, etc. Which is just over the top.

The combat and how Cal gets around is what I mean though. He FEELS like a Jedi.
Yeah more realistic for SW that’s what I meant by being more grounded

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Around 10 hours in and the worlds just feel so much more lived in. I love it.

This song had me bopping

johnny-bolt-dancing.gif

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
A lot of the reviewers were saying this game is easier than the first and I'm trying to figure out what they are talking about. This game is definitely more difficult than the first just due to how the encounters are set up. Jedi Grandmaster wasn't even hard on Fallen Order, I'm doing the first run of Survivor on Jedi Master and damn near contemplating turning it down for certain encounters.